BONDST has a new executive chef: Andy Choi, former chef de cuisine of Le Cirque
Townhouse Hotel's subterranean sushi spot scores a hot new chef
It's been a while since we talked about BONDST, the NYC sushi import, a South Beach staple and veteran at this point, in the bowels of the Townhouse Hotel. News there now is that they have a brand new executive chef, Andy Choi, the former chef de cuisine at NYC's landmark Le Cirque. A vague bit of PR spin says that Choi "will bring the same innovative approach he used in New York City to the new South Beach outpost of BONDST, where he will introduce classic dishes with the addition of vibrant Miami flavors to please our local melting pot of guests" Less vague is a 2011 post on a chef's table at Le Cirque, for which Choi chose all the dishes, which may give you some idea of what to expect.
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar