BONDST has a new executive chef: Andy Choi, former chef de cuisine of Le Cirque
Townhouse Hotel's subterranean sushi spot scores a hot new chef
It's been a while since we talked about BONDST, the NYC sushi import, a South Beach staple and veteran at this point, in the bowels of the Townhouse Hotel. News there now is that they have a brand new executive chef, Andy Choi, the former chef de cuisine at NYC's landmark Le Cirque. A vague bit of PR spin says that Choi "will bring the same innovative approach he used in New York City to the new South Beach outpost of BONDST, where he will introduce classic dishes with the addition of vibrant Miami flavors to please our local melting pot of guests" Less vague is a 2011 post on a chef's table at Le Cirque, for which Choi chose all the dishes, which may give you some idea of what to expect.
150 20th St.
- 5 last-minute Mother's Day brunches in Miami
- A night of dishing on Miami's culinary scene at Wynwood Yard
- Extra Ordinary: Vandy Vanderwarker of Charleston's The Ordinary shucking up at Mignonette in May
- Blue Collar restaurant hosting 2016 Matzo Chase - a scavenger hunt in Miami
- Richard Hales opening Bird & Bone Hot Chicken & Ribs at The Wynwood Yard
- Now Closed: The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Coming Soon to Mary Brickell Village: "Another Landry's concept"
- Norwegian DJ Kygo's just desserts at Komodo
- Top Chef Paul Qui of Faena Hotel's heralded Pao arrested for alleged drug-fueled assault on girlfriend
- Bachour Bakery + Bistro opening March 25 on Brickell
- High end Kaori by Walter Martino opening in Brickell area February 23