BONDST has a new executive chef: Andy Choi, former chef de cuisine of Le Cirque
Townhouse Hotel's subterranean sushi spot scores a hot new chef
It's been a while since we talked about BONDST, the NYC sushi import, a South Beach staple and veteran at this point, in the bowels of the Townhouse Hotel. News there now is that they have a brand new executive chef, Andy Choi, the former chef de cuisine at NYC's landmark Le Cirque. A vague bit of PR spin says that Choi "will bring the same innovative approach he used in New York City to the new South Beach outpost of BONDST, where he will introduce classic dishes with the addition of vibrant Miami flavors to please our local melting pot of guests" Less vague is a 2011 post on a chef's table at Le Cirque, for which Choi chose all the dishes, which may give you some idea of what to expect.
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"
- Food Network UK star Andy Bates brings "refined British pub food" to A&E District with 3-day pop up
- Blair Wilson, Mike Isabella, Jennifer Carroll, George Pagnois headline Surfcomber food fest
- The Bridge Cocktail Bar's December takeover of The Local Craft Food & Drink
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach