A Bond worthy promotion, just in time for Skyfall
At Seven Seas
Sorry, Daniel Craig won't be back in town anytime soon but The Aveda Seven Seas Spa & Salon is helping fashion assassins nail their next outing and celebrate the 50th anniversary of the 007 James Bond series.
The spa has an Elemental Nature Manicure for $15 (regularly $20) with any of the new OPI Skyfall polishes. Every manicure is accompanied by a complimentary dirty martini, served shaken not stirred, naturally.
Indulge in any of the 12 new death defying shades from the limited edition holiday collection ranging from Golden Eye, a sparkling gold glitter; Die Another Day, a bold red; Tomorrow Never Dies, a deep, cobalt blue or The World is Not Enough, a rich gunmetal gray.
Info/appointments call 305.749.2100 or visit http://www.sevenseasspasalon.com At the Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort, 16701 Collins Avenue Sunny Isles Beach; runs November 9- 30, 2012
On Our Radar
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex