A Bond worthy promotion, just in time for Skyfall
At Seven Seas
Sorry, Daniel Craig won't be back in town anytime soon but The Aveda Seven Seas Spa & Salon is helping fashion assassins nail their next outing and celebrate the 50th anniversary of the 007 James Bond series.
The spa has an Elemental Nature Manicure for $15 (regularly $20) with any of the new OPI Skyfall polishes. Every manicure is accompanied by a complimentary dirty martini, served shaken not stirred, naturally.
Indulge in any of the 12 new death defying shades from the limited edition holiday collection ranging from Golden Eye, a sparkling gold glitter; Die Another Day, a bold red; Tomorrow Never Dies, a deep, cobalt blue or The World is Not Enough, a rich gunmetal gray.
Info/appointments call 305.749.2100 or visit http://www.sevenseasspasalon.com At the Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort, 16701 Collins Avenue Sunny Isles Beach; runs November 9- 30, 2012
On Our Radar
- Delray Beach rapper J Rand keeping it real in South Florida
- Pitbull isn't just Mr. 305, he's Mr. Florida
- Gabrielle Anwar set to marry this weekend
- William Levy celebrates 35th birthday in Miami
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino