A Bond worthy promotion, just in time for Skyfall
At Seven Seas
Sorry, Daniel Craig won't be back in town anytime soon but The Aveda Seven Seas Spa & Salon is helping fashion assassins nail their next outing and celebrate the 50th anniversary of the 007 James Bond series.
The spa has an Elemental Nature Manicure for $15 (regularly $20) with any of the new OPI Skyfall polishes. Every manicure is accompanied by a complimentary dirty martini, served shaken not stirred, naturally.
Indulge in any of the 12 new death defying shades from the limited edition holiday collection ranging from Golden Eye, a sparkling gold glitter; Die Another Day, a bold red; Tomorrow Never Dies, a deep, cobalt blue or The World is Not Enough, a rich gunmetal gray.
Info/appointments call 305.749.2100 or visit http://www.sevenseasspasalon.com At the Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort, 16701 Collins Avenue Sunny Isles Beach; runs November 9- 30, 2012
On Our Radar
- Ivanka Trump, on fashion, work, motherhood, Miami
- Giant un-retouched selfie at The Mondrian
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event