Bond No. 9 Perfume Event
Yum! What's that smell? Swing by this Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland event and find out.
Don't be a stinker and get a whiff of this Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland event this Friday and Saturday.
WHO: Bond No. 9 perfume Founder and President Laurice Rahme
WHAT: Bond No. 9’s goal is to present Andy Warhol Success is a Job in New York and Bond No. 9 Perfume and deliver the message of Bond No. 9 to as many Saks Fifth Avenue customers as possible over the two-day event.
WHEN: Friday, November 20th from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturday, November 21st from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
WHERE: Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland, 7687 North Kendall Drive, Miami
WHY: Ah, the sweet smell of success
Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland
7687 North Kendall Drive, Miami
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall