Bond No. 9 Perfume Event
Yum! What's that smell? Swing by this Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland event and find out.
Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland
7687 North Kendall Drive, Miami
Don't be a stinker and get a whiff of this Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland event this Friday and Saturday.
WHO: Bond No. 9 perfume Founder and President Laurice Rahme
WHAT: Bond No. 9’s goal is to present Andy Warhol Success is a Job in New York and Bond No. 9 Perfume and deliver the message of Bond No. 9 to as many Saks Fifth Avenue customers as possible over the two-day event.
WHEN: Friday, November 20th from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturday, November 21st from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
WHERE: Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland, 7687 North Kendall Drive, Miami
WHY: Ah, the sweet smell of success
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Miami's Own Beauty For Real Gets a Makeover
- The Fit Shop Opens in North Miami
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- SoulCycle Now Open at 1 Hotel South Beach
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- Miami.com's Budget-friendly, last-minute Holiday Gift Guide
- F21 RED to Open