Bond No. 9 Perfume Event
Yum! What's that smell? Swing by this Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland event and find out.
Don't be a stinker and get a whiff of this Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland event this Friday and Saturday.
WHO: Bond No. 9 perfume Founder and President Laurice Rahme
WHAT: Bond No. 9’s goal is to present Andy Warhol Success is a Job in New York and Bond No. 9 Perfume and deliver the message of Bond No. 9 to as many Saks Fifth Avenue customers as possible over the two-day event.
WHEN: Friday, November 20th from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturday, November 21st from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
WHERE: Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland, 7687 North Kendall Drive, Miami
WHY: Ah, the sweet smell of success
Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland
7687 North Kendall Drive, Miami
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game
- Hollywood Stars Love This Treatment. You Will Too
- Best Balayage in Miami: Gabriel Samra Hair Salon
- Behold the Uber of Nail Salons, Miami
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- Where to get $109 spa treatments through October
- For the Love of Frida Kahlo — and her Fashionista Ways
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas