Bond No. 9 Perfume Event
Yum! What's that smell? Swing by this Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland event and find out.
Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland
7687 North Kendall Drive, Miami
Don't be a stinker and get a whiff of this Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland event this Friday and Saturday.
WHO: Bond No. 9 perfume Founder and President Laurice Rahme
WHAT: Bond No. 9’s goal is to present Andy Warhol Success is a Job in New York and Bond No. 9 Perfume and deliver the message of Bond No. 9 to as many Saks Fifth Avenue customers as possible over the two-day event.
WHEN: Friday, November 20th from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturday, November 21st from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
WHERE: Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland, 7687 North Kendall Drive, Miami
WHY: Ah, the sweet smell of success
- The Florida Keys Outlet Center
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers
- More Reasons to Love Dadeland Mall
- Poshmark Invites You to its Sassy Summer Style #PoshParty
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Find Your Fleek: Eyebrow Design Innovates Miami Beauty Scene
- Favor App Launches Miami Delivery Service
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town
- Miami Swim Week 2015 Recap
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store