Bond No. 9 Perfume Event
Yum! What's that smell? Swing by this Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland event and find out.
Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland
7687 North Kendall Drive, Miami
Don't be a stinker and get a whiff of this Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland event this Friday and Saturday.
WHO: Bond No. 9 perfume Founder and President Laurice Rahme
WHAT: Bond No. 9’s goal is to present Andy Warhol Success is a Job in New York and Bond No. 9 Perfume and deliver the message of Bond No. 9 to as many Saks Fifth Avenue customers as possible over the two-day event.
WHEN: Friday, November 20th from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturday, November 21st from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
WHERE: Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland, 7687 North Kendall Drive, Miami
WHY: Ah, the sweet smell of success
- Tease to Get Toned
- GBS Serving Up Free Get-Gorgeous Services
- Interview with OMEGA VP Raynald Aeschlimann
- Flywheel Opening in North Miami
- Peep the Lilly Pultizer Jeep!
- Valentine's Day 2015 Gift Guide
- Interview With Miami's own Designer Ana Mari Ortega
- New Store Openings at Aventura Mall
- Love is in the HAIR at Blo Midtown
- New Outlet Locations Coming Soon to Sawgrass Mills