Bond girls and other glitterati at Valentino event
Wish you were there? Yes! Valentino and Interview mag threw a tres prive affair atop The Webster to celebrate the designer’s Pop Pois (polka dot) collection. Bond girl Olga Kurylenko, in a white strapless dress, stuck by bf, actor/director Danny Huston, son of the late, great John Huston. Owen Wilson arrived with billionaire/art collector Peter Brant (hubby of supermodel Stephanie Seymour). Martha Stewart posed for photos by the Belvedere Red bar, then pulled out her own camera to get some photographic souvenirs. Stewart made the rounds, also attending the Haute Living and Roger Dubuis dinner at Villa Azur.
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market