Bond girls and other glitterati at Valentino event
Wish you were there? Yes! Valentino and Interview mag threw a tres prive affair atop The Webster to celebrate the designer’s Pop Pois (polka dot) collection. Bond girl Olga Kurylenko, in a white strapless dress, stuck by bf, actor/director Danny Huston, son of the late, great John Huston. Owen Wilson arrived with billionaire/art collector Peter Brant (hubby of supermodel Stephanie Seymour). Martha Stewart posed for photos by the Belvedere Red bar, then pulled out her own camera to get some photographic souvenirs. Stewart made the rounds, also attending the Haute Living and Roger Dubuis dinner at Villa Azur.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges