Bond girls and other glitterati at Valentino event
Wish you were there? Yes! Valentino and Interview mag threw a tres prive affair atop The Webster to celebrate the designer’s Pop Pois (polka dot) collection. Bond girl Olga Kurylenko, in a white strapless dress, stuck by bf, actor/director Danny Huston, son of the late, great John Huston. Owen Wilson arrived with billionaire/art collector Peter Brant (hubby of supermodel Stephanie Seymour). Martha Stewart posed for photos by the Belvedere Red bar, then pulled out her own camera to get some photographic souvenirs. Stewart made the rounds, also attending the Haute Living and Roger Dubuis dinner at Villa Azur.
On Our Radar
- Boca Raton's Ariana Grande splits from rapper
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie