Bond girls and other glitterati at Valentino event
Wish you were there? Yes! Valentino and Interview mag threw a tres prive affair atop The Webster to celebrate the designer’s Pop Pois (polka dot) collection. Bond girl Olga Kurylenko, in a white strapless dress, stuck by bf, actor/director Danny Huston, son of the late, great John Huston. Owen Wilson arrived with billionaire/art collector Peter Brant (hubby of supermodel Stephanie Seymour). Martha Stewart posed for photos by the Belvedere Red bar, then pulled out her own camera to get some photographic souvenirs. Stewart made the rounds, also attending the Haute Living and Roger Dubuis dinner at Villa Azur.
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails