The Randazzos sail away from The Water Club
Chef husband and wife team Frank Randazzo and Andrea Curto-Randazzo (former Top Chef contestant) have left The Water Club in North Miami Beach. The couple, who had been managing operations at the restaurant since its opening in May 2010, say they're leaving because their contract ended and because of “operational challenges at the venue.” The couple, who's longtime Miami Beach restaurant Talula closed last summer, currently operates a consulting operation, a catering & event production company and Garden Café catering at Fairchild Gardens.
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami