The Randazzos sail away from The Water Club
Chef husband and wife team Frank Randazzo and Andrea Curto-Randazzo (former Top Chef contestant) have left The Water Club in North Miami Beach. The couple, who had been managing operations at the restaurant since its opening in May 2010, say they're leaving because their contract ended and because of “operational challenges at the venue.” The couple, who's longtime Miami Beach restaurant Talula closed last summer, currently operates a consulting operation, a catering & event production company and Garden Café catering at Fairchild Gardens.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo