The Randazzos sail away from The Water Club
Chef husband and wife team Frank Randazzo and Andrea Curto-Randazzo (former Top Chef contestant) have left The Water Club in North Miami Beach. The couple, who had been managing operations at the restaurant since its opening in May 2010, say they're leaving because their contract ended and because of “operational challenges at the venue.” The couple, who's longtime Miami Beach restaurant Talula closed last summer, currently operates a consulting operation, a catering & event production company and Garden Café catering at Fairchild Gardens.
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week