The Randazzos sail away from The Water Club
Chef husband and wife team Frank Randazzo and Andrea Curto-Randazzo (former Top Chef contestant) have left The Water Club in North Miami Beach. The couple, who had been managing operations at the restaurant since its opening in May 2010, say they're leaving because their contract ended and because of “operational challenges at the venue.” The couple, who's longtime Miami Beach restaurant Talula closed last summer, currently operates a consulting operation, a catering & event production company and Garden Café catering at Fairchild Gardens.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida