The Randazzos sail away from The Water Club
Chef husband and wife team Frank Randazzo and Andrea Curto-Randazzo (former Top Chef contestant) have left The Water Club in North Miami Beach. The couple, who had been managing operations at the restaurant since its opening in May 2010, say they're leaving because their contract ended and because of “operational challenges at the venue.” The couple, who's longtime Miami Beach restaurant Talula closed last summer, currently operates a consulting operation, a catering & event production company and Garden Café catering at Fairchild Gardens.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami