Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
Has a crib
Expect to see a lot more of Bon Jovi drummer Tico Torres in the area of the Parc Plaza condo building in Miami Beach. Torres, 60, is unloading his house in Jupiter so he can spend more time in South Beach, where he own a condo at the Parc. The Jupiter crib is on the market for $3.3 million, 12 years after the golf-crazed drummer bought it. “When he’s not on tour, Tico’s spending quite a bit of time in Miami Beach,” said Gina Franano, his publicist.
On Our Radar
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage
- Mariah Carey, Brett Ratner: birthday soulmates
- Ian Somerhalder supports fiancee at event
- David Beckham canvasing Miami again?
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward