Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
Has a crib
Expect to see a lot more of Bon Jovi drummer Tico Torres in the area of the Parc Plaza condo building in Miami Beach. Torres, 60, is unloading his house in Jupiter so he can spend more time in South Beach, where he own a condo at the Parc. The Jupiter crib is on the market for $3.3 million, 12 years after the golf-crazed drummer bought it. “When he’s not on tour, Tico’s spending quite a bit of time in Miami Beach,” said Gina Franano, his publicist.
On Our Radar
- Ivanka Trump, on fashion, work, motherhood, Miami
- Giant un-retouched selfie at The Mondrian
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event