Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
Has a crib
Expect to see a lot more of Bon Jovi drummer Tico Torres in the area of the Parc Plaza condo building in Miami Beach. Torres, 60, is unloading his house in Jupiter so he can spend more time in South Beach, where he own a condo at the Parc. The Jupiter crib is on the market for $3.3 million, 12 years after the golf-crazed drummer bought it. “When he’s not on tour, Tico’s spending quite a bit of time in Miami Beach,” said Gina Franano, his publicist.
On Our Radar
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central