Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
Has a crib
Expect to see a lot more of Bon Jovi drummer Tico Torres in the area of the Parc Plaza condo building in Miami Beach. Torres, 60, is unloading his house in Jupiter so he can spend more time in South Beach, where he own a condo at the Parc. The Jupiter crib is on the market for $3.3 million, 12 years after the golf-crazed drummer bought it. “When he’s not on tour, Tico’s spending quite a bit of time in Miami Beach,” said Gina Franano, his publicist.
On Our Radar
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage