Bon Appetit! La Sandwicherie Brickell arrives
La Sandwicherie Brickell
34 SW 8 St, Miami
Sandwich lovers rejoice – Brickell gets a French infusion this week as La Sandwicherie opens on 8th Street. All the much-loved classics are there – crunchy, doughy French bread, flaky buttery croissants, prosciutto & mozzarella, rainbow smoothies – as well as seven new warm, melty croque sandwiches. Come for lunch, dinner or late night eats (it’ll be open till 5am Fridays & Saturdays).
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo