Bon Appetit! La Sandwicherie Brickell arrives
Sandwich lovers rejoice – Brickell gets a French infusion this week as La Sandwicherie opens on 8th Street. All the much-loved classics are there – crunchy, doughy French bread, flaky buttery croissants, prosciutto & mozzarella, rainbow smoothies – as well as seven new warm, melty croque sandwiches. Come for lunch, dinner or late night eats (it’ll be open till 5am Fridays & Saturdays).
La Sandwicherie Brickell
34 SW 8 St, Miami
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week