Bon Appetit! La Sandwicherie Brickell arrives
La Sandwicherie Brickell
34 SW 8 St, Miami
Sandwich lovers rejoice – Brickell gets a French infusion this week as La Sandwicherie opens on 8th Street. All the much-loved classics are there – crunchy, doughy French bread, flaky buttery croissants, prosciutto & mozzarella, rainbow smoothies – as well as seven new warm, melty croque sandwiches. Come for lunch, dinner or late night eats (it’ll be open till 5am Fridays & Saturdays).
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?