Bon Appetit! La Sandwicherie Brickell arrives
La Sandwicherie Brickell
34 SW 8 St, Miami
Sandwich lovers rejoice – Brickell gets a French infusion this week as La Sandwicherie opens on 8th Street. All the much-loved classics are there – crunchy, doughy French bread, flaky buttery croissants, prosciutto & mozzarella, rainbow smoothies – as well as seven new warm, melty croque sandwiches. Come for lunch, dinner or late night eats (it’ll be open till 5am Fridays & Saturdays).
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel
- Father's Day contest: Win Dad free steaks from The Forge, Quality Meats, Wolfgang's