Bon Appetit! La Sandwicherie Brickell arrives
La Sandwicherie Brickell
34 SW 8 St, Miami
Sandwich lovers rejoice – Brickell gets a French infusion this week as La Sandwicherie opens on 8th Street. All the much-loved classics are there – crunchy, doughy French bread, flaky buttery croissants, prosciutto & mozzarella, rainbow smoothies – as well as seven new warm, melty croque sandwiches. Come for lunch, dinner or late night eats (it’ll be open till 5am Fridays & Saturdays).
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami