Boffi store to open during Art Basel in Design District
A new store is opening in the design District called Boffi. Think high end luxury kitchens from Italy. The grand opening is Tuesday evening; on hand will be founders Piero Lissoni and Roberto Gavazzi. They'll talk about design, trends and what's influencing kitchen designs these days.
Rosie Huntington- Whitley and Jason Stahan were recently shopping in NYC Boffi while decorating their new home.A VIP opening is 6 pm Dec 4.3800 NE 2nd Ave, Design District.
On Our Radar
- Donald Trump spends Turkey Day in Florida
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane