Boffi store to open during Art Basel in Design District
A new store is opening in the design District called Boffi. Think high end luxury kitchens from Italy. The grand opening is Tuesday evening; on hand will be founders Piero Lissoni and Roberto Gavazzi. They'll talk about design, trends and what's influencing kitchen designs these days.
Rosie Huntington- Whitley and Jason Stahan were recently shopping in NYC Boffi while decorating their new home.A VIP opening is 6 pm Dec 4.3800 NE 2nd Ave, Design District.
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht