Boffi store to open during Art Basel in Design District
A new store is opening in the design District called Boffi. Think high end luxury kitchens from Italy. The grand opening is Tuesday evening; on hand will be founders Piero Lissoni and Roberto Gavazzi. They'll talk about design, trends and what's influencing kitchen designs these days.
Rosie Huntington- Whitley and Jason Stahan were recently shopping in NYC Boffi while decorating their new home.A VIP opening is 6 pm Dec 4.3800 NE 2nd Ave, Design District.
On Our Radar
- Bryan 'Birdman' launches vodka at Mokai
- Rob Delaney teams up with local company for game
- Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson arrested in Broward
- Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
- Food Network chefs sign on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Rewind Recap: Accordion Invasion hits South Beach
- Glades star Jordan Wall to appear at fundraiser
- Score tickets for concert at Microsoft store opening
- Will and Jaden Smith get photobombed at Heat game
- Luis Fonsi is engaged to model Agueda López