Boffi store to open during Art Basel in Design District
A new store is opening in the design District called Boffi. Think high end luxury kitchens from Italy. The grand opening is Tuesday evening; on hand will be founders Piero Lissoni and Roberto Gavazzi. They'll talk about design, trends and what's influencing kitchen designs these days.
Rosie Huntington- Whitley and Jason Stahan were recently shopping in NYC Boffi while decorating their new home.A VIP opening is 6 pm Dec 4.3800 NE 2nd Ave, Design District.
On Our Radar
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market
- Owen Wilson: I heart Miami
- Kim Bokamper to retire
- A Quick Q&A with Speedster Usain Bolt