Boffi store to open during Art Basel in Design District
A new store is opening in the design District called Boffi. Think high end luxury kitchens from Italy. The grand opening is Tuesday evening; on hand will be founders Piero Lissoni and Roberto Gavazzi. They'll talk about design, trends and what's influencing kitchen designs these days.
Rosie Huntington- Whitley and Jason Stahan were recently shopping in NYC Boffi while decorating their new home.A VIP opening is 6 pm Dec 4.3800 NE 2nd Ave, Design District.
On Our Radar
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success
- Report: Prince Royce needs to pay up
- Real Housewives couple sue
- Kylie Jenner makes appearance at Sugar Factory
- AC Hotel opens with a stylish bang
- Audrina Patridge: I'm loving life