Body and Soul Grand Opening Party
Experience the rebirth of an icon with complimentary cocktails, bites, a live DJ set and a special appearance by Pharrell Williams.
Body & Soul boutique-style gym is throwing quite the star-studded bash for its opening (we’re looking at you, Pharrell Williams) and Miami.com is offering 10 lucky readers access to the invite-only affair. Check out our Facebook page on how to win.
Yes, with a brand new location and ownership, Body & Soul, the highly anticipated co-ed health and training facility, will celebrate the official relaunch of Miami’s most beloved boutique gym on Tuesday, April 17 from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. New owners Alex and Carolina Pirez are hosting a private soiree where guests to dance the night away to a live DJ. Attendees will revel in complimentary drinks provided by Voli light vodkas and a selection of palate-pleasing hors d'oeuvres from Coral Gables’ newest edition The Dome Restaurant and Caviar Bar. The evening will also include flash mobs, a special appearance by Pharrell Williams and other entertainment guaranteed to please both the mind and body.
Rock on, Miami.
- Doral to Open T.J.Maxx
- ‘Tis the Season to Shop to Stop MS at Saks
- New H&M Opening Soon
- New Stores at Miami International Mall
- Meet Dan Marino at Macy's Dadeland
- Shop For A Cause with Blogger Angeles Almuna
- beGlammed On-Demand Beauty Service Launches in Miami
- SEPHORA Opening in Coral Gables
- Capretto Shoes to Host Two Stylish Events
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers