Body and Soul Grand Opening Party
Experience the rebirth of an icon with complimentary cocktails, bites, a live DJ set and a special appearance by Pharrell Williams.
Body & Soul boutique-style gym is throwing quite the star-studded bash for its opening (we’re looking at you, Pharrell Williams) and Miami.com is offering 10 lucky readers access to the invite-only affair. Check out our Facebook page on how to win.
Yes, with a brand new location and ownership, Body & Soul, the highly anticipated co-ed health and training facility, will celebrate the official relaunch of Miami’s most beloved boutique gym on Tuesday, April 17 from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. New owners Alex and Carolina Pirez are hosting a private soiree where guests to dance the night away to a live DJ. Attendees will revel in complimentary drinks provided by Voli light vodkas and a selection of palate-pleasing hors d'oeuvres from Coral Gables’ newest edition The Dome Restaurant and Caviar Bar. The evening will also include flash mobs, a special appearance by Pharrell Williams and other entertainment guaranteed to please both the mind and body.
Rock on, Miami.
- Shop for a Cause
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- GBS Serving Up Free Get-Gorgeous Services
- Peep the Lilly Pultizer Jeep!
- New Store Openings at Aventura Mall