Body & Soul
The fitness center’s new façade boasts an expertly designed 10,000 square foot space teeming with state-of-the-art equipment.
The lowdown: Body & Soul gym unveiled a tremendous facelift this week. How Miami! The fitness center’s new façade boasts an expertly designed 10,000 square foot space teeming with state-of-the-art equipment. The new facility also houses more than 60 cardio and strength-training machines and three distinct group fitness studios outfitted with swanky nightclub-style lighting and sound systems. Also in store? The get-fit classes Body & Soul has always been touted for like Zumba and Video Sync.
The vibe: “Our goal was to create the ideal workout environment as well as include innovative and inspiring programs,” Manager Rob Severiano says. “In addition to the facility and its diverse programs, our most valuable asset is our team of instructors and fitness professionals who embody the Body & Soul philosophy,” he adds.
The highlights: Sweat it out during a T.N.T. muscling toning class or personal training session. Additional amenities include a juice bar, Tina B boutique, valet parking, complimentary self-parking and a lavish locker room. Get ready to feel the burn, people!
Body & Soul
3183 Southwest 38 Court, Miami
- Summer Get-Fit Tips by Miami’s Celebrity Trainer
- Is this Miami's Ultimate Bikini Workout?
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New 90-Minute Barry's Bootcamp Class
- 7 Ways to Eat Your Way To A Sexy Body
- 6 Feel-Good Facts About WTRMLN WTR
- 7 Tips for a Better Bikini Butt
- Meet Fitness Guru Tracy Anderson!
- Fresh Is Better Delivers Healthy, Handcrafted Meals
- The Fit Shop Opens in North Miami
- SoulCycle Now Open at 1 Hotel South Beach