Bobby Berk Home Opens!
The Big Apple's fave urban home furnishings store — Bobby Berk Home — opens a new flagship store in the Design District.
There's a new kid on the block in the Design District and his name is Bobby Berk Home.
Yes, the Big Apple's fave destination for urban home furnishings is bringing New York flair to Miami.
The 2,000 square-foot store oozes a cosmopolitan vibe and is the latest retail location for the signature brand.
“Sophistication, love for design and quality art not found in many American cities, creates an inviting location for our second store” says Bobby Berk, company founder and creative director. “We are excited to be here welcoming old and new friends. Many of our New York clients spend time in South Florida and now know they can find the same Innovative, high-end, affordable furniture here as well.”
Whether furnishing one room or an entire loft, condo or single-family home, Bobby Berk Home offers shoppers a vast array of modern and mid-century modern merchandise. Also up for grabs? Brightly colored pillows from Bholu and DwellStudio, Voluspa candles, dishes, bedding and other original room accessories. Rugs, lighting and art work from noted designers, as well as fun objects such as their “Seasons” outdoor lanterns, make Bobby Berk Home a must-shop stop.
Welcome to the neighborhood, Bobby.
Bobby Berk Home
53 N.E. 40th Street, Design District
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall