Bobbi Brown Coming to Miami
The makeup pro releases her latest book, Pretty Powerful, which is filled with tips on how to achieve a flawless face.
Makeup mavericks, rejoice! Internationally renowned makeup artist and best-selling author Bobbi Brown is coming to Miami on October 25th for a book signing at Macy’s Dadeland in celebration of the launch of her new book Pretty Powerful: Beauty Stories to Inspire Confidence. Known for her instructional and engaging beauty and lifestyle advice, Bobbi shares powerful interviews with real women, celebrities and athletes, about what beauty means to them, all with interesting and motivational stories to tell.
And now you, too, can meet Bobbi! Here's the 411:
Bobbi Brown Public Appearance and Book Signing
Thursday, October 25, 2012
12 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Macy's Dadeland, 7303 S.W. 88 Street, Miami
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills