Blush Boutique Opens New Store
The locally loved women's wear boutique opens its sixth store in Downtown Coral Gables.
The lowdown: With a whopping total of 6 shops under their belt, consider Miami-based Blush boutiques a fashion tour de force. The fashion-forward, wallet-friendly women’s wear store just opened another shop in Downtown Coral Gables.
“Blush offers the latest trends at the best prices and we offer the best customer service,” Chief Operations Officer and Buyer Marilyn Sanchez says.
The ‘hood: Nestled on Ponce de Leon Boulevard, Blush’s neighbors include eats such as Hillstone, Sushi Maki and Sushi Samba.
The ambience: Think pink! The boutique is awash in the brand’s signature hue — fuchsia. Pendant lamps, lacquered furnishings and wood floors gussy up the decidedly feminine space.
Highlights: Scoop up labels such as Blank Denim, Brian Lichtenberg, Hanky Panky, Indah, Lush, Olivacious, Sole Mio, élan and Havaianas. From dresses to denim to jewelry and handbags — Blush carries everything from day to night wear.
The COO says: “Our success says it all — we cater to the woman who wants to look good with an affinity for affordable alternatives. She’s sexy, savvy and ahead of the curve.” Sanchez adds.
2344 Ponce De Leon Blvd., Coral Gables
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood