Blush Boutique Opens New Store
The locally loved women's wear boutique opens its sixth store in Downtown Coral Gables.
The lowdown: With a whopping total of 6 shops under their belt, consider Miami-based Blush boutiques a fashion tour de force. The fashion-forward, wallet-friendly women’s wear store just opened another shop in Downtown Coral Gables.
“Blush offers the latest trends at the best prices and we offer the best customer service,” Chief Operations Officer and Buyer Marilyn Sanchez says.
The ‘hood: Nestled on Ponce de Leon Boulevard, Blush’s neighbors include eats such as Hillstone, Sushi Maki and Sushi Samba.
The ambience: Think pink! The boutique is awash in the brand’s signature hue — fuchsia. Pendant lamps, lacquered furnishings and wood floors gussy up the decidedly feminine space.
Highlights: Scoop up labels such as Blank Denim, Brian Lichtenberg, Hanky Panky, Indah, Lush, Olivacious, Sole Mio, élan and Havaianas. From dresses to denim to jewelry and handbags — Blush carries everything from day to night wear.
The COO says: “Our success says it all — we cater to the woman who wants to look good with an affinity for affordable alternatives. She’s sexy, savvy and ahead of the curve.” Sanchez adds.
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- VINCE Opens at Village of Merrick Park
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District
- Wynwood Letterpress Opens with Handmade Charm
- Warby Parker Annex Finds New Home in Wynwood