Blue Starlite Mini Urban Drive-in moves to Coconut Grove
Blue Starlite parks its drive-in theater in the Grove, grand opening June 23.
The popular pop-up mini drive-in movie theater Blue Starlite Drive-in has been making its way through the zipcodes in Miami, starting off in Wynwood, then moving over to Virginia Key. Now the theater is parking Coconut Grove, right behind the Coconut Grove Playhouse. The Grand Opening is on June 23, which kicks off their new "Weird in Miami" Monday night theme with a double feature of the Marx Brothers' "The Coconuts" and "The Blob." (Both films were made in the 305.) The double feature kicks off at 8:45 p.m.
Here is the full schedule:
June 23 'The Coconuts' and 'The Blob' double feature (8:45 p.m.)
June 24 'Mars Attacks' and 'The Blob' double feature (8:45 p.m.)
June 25 'Grease' singalong (8:45 p.m.) 'Cry Baby' (11 p.m.)
June 26 'Grease' singalong (8:45 p.m.) 'Cry Baby' (11 p.m.)
June 30 'Swingers' (8:45 p.m.) 'Night of the Living Dead'
July 1 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' (8:45 p.m.)
July 2 'The Big Lebowski' (8:45 p.m.)
Blue Starlite Drive-in
3500 Main Hwy., Coconut Grove
See and Do
- Yass, Beach: Five Miami Beaches That Are Better Than South Beach
- 8 Best Places For People Watching in Miami
- 7 Best Spots in Miami to get Ice Cream and Frozen Treats
- 5 Quintessential Palm Beach Experiences You Can Have this Weekend
- 15 free and cheap things in Miami this weekend - May 27-29
- Ultimate Guide to Broward County Museums
- 11 Places to Listen to Live Music Every Night in Miami
- 9 ways to know you are at a Miami baby shower
- 5 places to cool down in Miami
- Miami voted best city for facial hair - free trims this weekend for all