Blue Moon Hotel opens FIX featuring American fare, craft beers & muddled cocktails
Chef David Welch offers American-inspired cuisine at revamped South Beach hotel
Blue Moon Hotel
944 Collins Ave.
Helmed by David Welch, former executive chef at Palm Beach Gardens' farm-to-table Verdea, the recently revamped Blue Moon Hotel's restaurant FIX features all-American cuisine "inspired by craft preparations."
Welch’s style, we're told, is influenced heavily by local ingredients and incorporates the cultural diversity present in South Florida. CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE FIX DINNER MENU
The restaurant will also offer late night fare with a full bar featuring an "ever-changing selection craft beers on draft and freshly-muddled cocktails."
Good news: the absurd $26.75 valet has been lowered to $10 for restaurant customers.
- Golden Fig farmhouse restaurant opening late summer in ex OTC space
- Pierre's, Morada Beach Cafe off the market with new executive chef, Ishmael Toro
- Dinner at La Savina at Mondrian out; Brooklyn's Momo Sushi Shack 'pop-up' in
- Ted's at YoungArts closed
- LGBT Night at Dos Caminos
- OTC closes in Brickell after 3-year run
- Morimoto South Beach introduces weekend brunch
- Ex District chef, James Beard nominee Horacio Rivadero appointed executive chef at Tantalize
- More tacos on the way: Wapo Taco opening in Coral Gables
- DB Bistro Moderne Miami goes casual for the summer