Blue Moon Hotel opens FIX featuring American fare, craft beers & muddled cocktails
Chef David Welch offers American-inspired cuisine at revamped South Beach hotel
Blue Moon Hotel
944 Collins Ave.
Helmed by David Welch, former executive chef at Palm Beach Gardens' farm-to-table Verdea, the recently revamped Blue Moon Hotel's restaurant FIX features all-American cuisine "inspired by craft preparations."
Welch’s style, we're told, is influenced heavily by local ingredients and incorporates the cultural diversity present in South Florida. CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE FIX DINNER MENU
The restaurant will also offer late night fare with a full bar featuring an "ever-changing selection craft beers on draft and freshly-muddled cocktails."
Good news: the absurd $26.75 valet has been lowered to $10 for restaurant customers.
- Executive Chef Wanted: E. Michael Reidt out at Area 31
- Social media stalking travel app names Perricone's as Miami's #1 restaurant
- As the Rumor Mill Churns: Il Mulino to South Beach & a blind item
- Umami Burger South Beach opening at 11 a.m. May 10
- Cipriani opening Friday, May 10
- Area 31 expands outdoor terrace while indoors gets a revamp
- World of Beer Midtown opening May 6
- Michael Mina reportedly opening second Miami restaurant in the Fontainebleau
- STK Miami closed for a "disco nap"
- A new chocolate/ wine shop in the works from Buena Vista Bistro/Deli duo