Blue Moon Hotel opens FIX featuring American fare, craft beers & muddled cocktails
Chef David Welch offers American-inspired cuisine at revamped South Beach hotel
Blue Moon Hotel
944 Collins Ave.
Helmed by David Welch, former executive chef at Palm Beach Gardens' farm-to-table Verdea, the recently revamped Blue Moon Hotel's restaurant FIX features all-American cuisine "inspired by craft preparations."
Welch’s style, we're told, is influenced heavily by local ingredients and incorporates the cultural diversity present in South Florida. CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE FIX DINNER MENU
The restaurant will also offer late night fare with a full bar featuring an "ever-changing selection craft beers on draft and freshly-muddled cocktails."
Good news: the absurd $26.75 valet has been lowered to $10 for restaurant customers.
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!