Blue Moon Hotel opens FIX featuring American fare, craft beers & muddled cocktails
Chef David Welch offers American-inspired cuisine at revamped South Beach hotel
Blue Moon Hotel
944 Collins Ave.
Helmed by David Welch, former executive chef at Palm Beach Gardens' farm-to-table Verdea, the recently revamped Blue Moon Hotel's restaurant FIX features all-American cuisine "inspired by craft preparations."
Welch’s style, we're told, is influenced heavily by local ingredients and incorporates the cultural diversity present in South Florida. CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE FIX DINNER MENU
The restaurant will also offer late night fare with a full bar featuring an "ever-changing selection craft beers on draft and freshly-muddled cocktails."
Good news: the absurd $26.75 valet has been lowered to $10 for restaurant customers.
- Tobacco Road goes adrift: A Miamian's lament of historic bar's corporate partnership
- Pascal Oudin's Brasserie Central opening soon at Merrick Park
- From 1826 to 50 Eggs: Danny Grant to helm 'two new concepts' for John Kunkel's growing culinary empire
- Exclusive! Top Chef Masters' Patricia Yeo is Khong River House's new executive chef
- Japanese speakeasy BLK Orchid opening at Townhouse Hotel Oct. 17
- Coyo Taco Wynwood opening mid November
- Kris Wessel's A.I.R. near Lincoln Road closing after less than 2 months
- Miami Smokers opening retail shop & deli in Little Havana
- Chef Jeremiah's swinesational P.I.G. 5 lineup announced!
- Tickets now on sale for LUCKYRICE Festival's 5th Anniversary by Bombay Sapphire East and hosted by Masaharu Morimoto