Blue Moon Hotel opens FIX featuring American fare, craft beers & muddled cocktails
Chef David Welch offers American-inspired cuisine at revamped South Beach hotel
Blue Moon Hotel
944 Collins Ave.
Helmed by David Welch, former executive chef at Palm Beach Gardens' farm-to-table Verdea, the recently revamped Blue Moon Hotel's restaurant FIX features all-American cuisine "inspired by craft preparations."
Welch’s style, we're told, is influenced heavily by local ingredients and incorporates the cultural diversity present in South Florida. CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE FIX DINNER MENU
The restaurant will also offer late night fare with a full bar featuring an "ever-changing selection craft beers on draft and freshly-muddled cocktails."
Good news: the absurd $26.75 valet has been lowered to $10 for restaurant customers.
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood