Blue Martini Brickell Happy Hour
Mondays brings the ‘Rhapsody in Blue’ dinner party with a burlesque show and half-off drinks and food
The Vibe: Come inside Blue Martini to live it up and make sure to bring your energy. Get ready to indulge in delicious and perfectly shaken martinis, as well as scrumptious bites from the glossy blue-and-black tinged bar.
The Deals: Happy hour is every day from 4 to 8 p.m. and includes half-off appetizers (such as flatbreads and the fruit and cheese platter), well drinks, beer, wine and their signature martinis. Enjoy some of the best mixed martinis (around $7) such as the Mango Madness or Grape Bomb, all with Three Olives vodka flavors. Mondays brings the ‘Rhapsody in Blue’ dinner party from 5 to 9 p.m. with half-off drinks, half-off food items and $100 vodka bottles. Nibble and sip while enjoying a burlesque performance by Zhantra Entertainment. Groups of 15 people or more can be accommodated for a free dinner party. How, you ask? E-mail Allison Seriani at firstname.lastname@example.org for details and a chance to groove with your office or 14 best friends compliments of Blue Martini. The spot also features an “In the Biz” happy hour with the same deals after 11 p.m. every night. Wednesdays is Ladies Night, where ladies get a free Three Olives drink at the door from 8 p.m. to midnight and half-off cocktails from 8 p.m. to close (which is usually 3 a.m.).
The Scene: If you plan to arrive after work go to the office wearing your best outfit or pack a bag with your essentials to prepare yourself to show off. (So we’re giving you permission to make like a quick-change artist in the office bathroom.) Loboutins, Manolos, Gucci… name brands are welcome here. Plus, you’ll be saving money on booze and grub.
Blue Martini - Brickell
900 S. Miami Ave. Suite 250, Brickell
Hours: Mon-Thu,Sun 4 p.m. - 3 a.m.; Fri-Sat 4 p.m. - 4 a.m.
- Have you discovered Miami's top 5 hidden bars yet?
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day
- Where to get a 24-karat gold infused margarita on National Tequila Day
- Where to bar hop on Miami Beach without leaving the hotel
- 5 New Bars in Miami You Must Visit this Weekend
- 5 way to get your drink on without breaking the bank this weekend
- Is this hidden garden lounge Brickell's best kept secret?
- Sip your way to a happy Independence Day with these cocktail recipes
- Why gin is the liquor of choice at the Traymore
- Where to find the best Mojito in your Miami neighborhood