Blue Martini Brickell Happy Hour
Mondays brings the ‘Rhapsody in Blue’ dinner party with a burlesque show and half-off drinks and food
Blue Martini - Brickell
900 S. Miami Ave. Suite 250, Brickell
Hours: Mon-Thu,Sun 4 p.m. - 3 a.m.; Fri-Sat 4 p.m. - 4 a.m.
The Vibe: Come inside Blue Martini to live it up and make sure to bring your energy. Get ready to indulge in delicious and perfectly shaken martinis, as well as scrumptious bites from the glossy blue-and-black tinged bar.
The Deals: Happy hour is every day from 4 to 8 p.m. and includes half-off appetizers (such as flatbreads and the fruit and cheese platter), well drinks, beer, wine and their signature martinis. Enjoy some of the best mixed martinis (around $7) such as the Mango Madness or Grape Bomb, all with Three Olives vodka flavors. Mondays brings the ‘Rhapsody in Blue’ dinner party from 5 to 9 p.m. with half-off drinks, half-off food items and $100 vodka bottles. Nibble and sip while enjoying a burlesque performance by Zhantra Entertainment. Groups of 15 people or more can be accommodated for a free dinner party. How, you ask? E-mail Allison Seriani at email@example.com for details and a chance to groove with your office or 14 best friends compliments of Blue Martini. The spot also features an “In the Biz” happy hour with the same deals after 11 p.m. every night. Wednesdays is Ladies Night, where ladies get a free Three Olives drink at the door from 8 p.m. to midnight and half-off cocktails from 8 p.m. to close (which is usually 3 a.m.).
The Scene: If you plan to arrive after work go to the office wearing your best outfit or pack a bag with your essentials to prepare yourself to show off. (So we’re giving you permission to make like a quick-change artist in the office bathroom.) Loboutins, Manolos, Gucci… name brands are welcome here. Plus, you’ll be saving money on booze and grub.
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- Coming soon to Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Jim Meehan guest bartends and Julio Bermejo talks tequila at The Broken Shaker during South Beach Wine & Food Festival week in Miami Beach
- A must-try cocktail at the new Cavalli Miami Restaurant & Lounge in South Beach
- Wynwood Brewing Company Takes Over Public House in South Beach for South Florida Craft Beer Week
- Funky Buddha Brewery hosts day-long beer fest
- The Corner celebrates 2 years in downtown Miami with free beer, BBQ and live music
- Abraxas Lounge on South Beach will close New Year's Eve
- Cocktails at Lure Fishbar at the Loews