Blu Sushi: Sushi & "outrageous" cocktails arrive at Gulfstream
Village at Gulfstream Park
501 S Federal Highway, Hallandale Beach
Break out the wasabi - sushi and "outrageous" cocktails arrive at the Village at Gulfstream Park Friday (Nov 11) as Blu Sushi opens its doors. The restaurant, which bills itself as "the art of sushi and outrageous cocktails" dishes out soups, salads and specialty rolls like the Leggo My Lobster Roll (tempura lobster, avocado and asparagus, topped with smelt roe, spicy mayo and eel sauce, plus a stuffed lobster tail).
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo