Blu Sushi: Sushi & "outrageous" cocktails arrive at Gulfstream
Village at Gulfstream Park
501 S Federal Highway, Hallandale Beach
Break out the wasabi - sushi and "outrageous" cocktails arrive at the Village at Gulfstream Park Friday (Nov 11) as Blu Sushi opens its doors. The restaurant, which bills itself as "the art of sushi and outrageous cocktails" dishes out soups, salads and specialty rolls like the Leggo My Lobster Roll (tempura lobster, avocado and asparagus, topped with smelt roe, spicy mayo and eel sauce, plus a stuffed lobster tail).
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida