Blu Sushi: Sushi & "outrageous" cocktails arrive at Gulfstream
Break out the wasabi - sushi and "outrageous" cocktails arrive at the Village at Gulfstream Park Friday (Nov 11) as Blu Sushi opens its doors. The restaurant, which bills itself as "the art of sushi and outrageous cocktails" dishes out soups, salads and specialty rolls like the Leggo My Lobster Roll (tempura lobster, avocado and asparagus, topped with smelt roe, spicy mayo and eel sauce, plus a stuffed lobster tail).
Village at Gulfstream Park
501 S Federal Highway, Hallandale Beach
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week