Blu Sushi: Sushi & "outrageous" cocktails arrive at Gulfstream
Break out the wasabi - sushi and "outrageous" cocktails arrive at the Village at Gulfstream Park Friday (Nov 11) as Blu Sushi opens its doors. The restaurant, which bills itself as "the art of sushi and outrageous cocktails" dishes out soups, salads and specialty rolls like the Leggo My Lobster Roll (tempura lobster, avocado and asparagus, topped with smelt roe, spicy mayo and eel sauce, plus a stuffed lobster tail).
Village at Gulfstream Park
501 S Federal Highway, Hallandale Beach
- MiMo's The Federal will close for a week, reopen with new name, concept
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant