Blu Sushi: Sushi & "outrageous" cocktails arrive at Gulfstream
Village at Gulfstream Park
501 S Federal Highway, Hallandale Beach
Break out the wasabi - sushi and "outrageous" cocktails arrive at the Village at Gulfstream Park Friday (Nov 11) as Blu Sushi opens its doors. The restaurant, which bills itself as "the art of sushi and outrageous cocktails" dishes out soups, salads and specialty rolls like the Leggo My Lobster Roll (tempura lobster, avocado and asparagus, topped with smelt roe, spicy mayo and eel sauce, plus a stuffed lobster tail).
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour
- Philly diner Green Eggs Cafe opens in Aventura
- New restaurants add to Doral's food options
- Escopazzo closes in South Beach after 21-year run