Bloomie's Hosts Borghese Beauty Event
The department store is giving a yoga class, too.
Thi Saturday, June 2, Bloomingdales is letting ladies get their beauty on. The department store at the Falls Shopping Center is having a special event with Borghese and yogi Karen Mejia-Jones. Attendees can get their "om" on from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. in an hour yoga class taught by the popular South Florida instructor. The hour long class cost $20 and is open to all levels including beginners. In exchange for registering in advance, attendees will receive a Borghese Touch of Romance Gift set which includes essentials like mascara, lip gloss and creams. To reserve a spot call: (305) 253-6370 and ask for Ana.
- How to Get in Swimsuit Shape for Summer
- Miami Boutique Launches Spring Collection
- Hawaiian Tropic Looking for Brand Ambassador
- Boho Boutique is all Budget Friendly
- Trendy Miami Chain Expands
- Top Model Opens Miami Boutique
- New Miami Boutique Hosts Mother's Day Sale
- New Line of Miami-Made Unisex Tees Launches
- Vintage Fashion Show & Shopping Event
- Fashion Heats Up