Bloom Wynwood is closed and allegedly moving to a new location
What withers in Wynwood?
According to their Facebook page, "Hi Everyone, Bloom will be CLOSED, we will be opening in a different location. Our team is bringing a new concept to the space very soon! we will keep you posted.. Thank you everyone for your Love and Support." No further information is available but we'll keep you posted.
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai
- Morimoto closing Sept. 30 in South Beach
- For the first time, a woman runs the kitchen at The Forge in Miami Beach
- Marion Miami restaurant gets set to open in Brickell
- Dinner Lab hosts Miami meal with gin pairings on Aug. 25
- Miami restaurateur Michael Schwartz faces federal lawsuit alleging employee mistreatment
- Wynwood Diner opens this weekend in Miami