Bloom Wynwood is closed and allegedly moving to a new location
What withers in Wynwood?
According to their Facebook page, "Hi Everyone, Bloom will be CLOSED, we will be opening in a different location. Our team is bringing a new concept to the space very soon! we will keep you posted.. Thank you everyone for your Love and Support." No further information is available but we'll keep you posted.
- TiramesU leaving Lincoln Road, moving to SoFi
- Museum director dishes at Daniel Boulud's Miami bistro
- Tap 79 Bar & Grill opens in Miami's Shorecrest
- Riviera Focacceria Italiana opens in midtown Miami
- Sriracha House slings heat in South Beach
- David's Cafe on Collins closing after 37 years
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Pubbelly introduces PB Fish, a seafood pop-up at PB Steak starting April 8
- AQ by Acqualina, featuring Dewey LoSasso & Hiro's Yakko San
- Mansion morphing into "Miami-style country western line dancing" club with Blue Collar's Danny Serfer serving "large plates"