Bloom Wynwood is closed and allegedly moving to a new location
What withers in Wynwood?
According to their Facebook page, "Hi Everyone, Bloom will be CLOSED, we will be opening in a different location. Our team is bringing a new concept to the space very soon! we will keep you posted.. Thank you everyone for your Love and Support." No further information is available but we'll keep you posted.
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown
- Nibble + Squeak dining club for "parents with pipsqueaks" launches in Miami August 24 at Mignonette
- The Rumor Mill: Murmurs of more Miami restaurant, market closings and chef firings . . .
- 305 Brews beer and coffee bar opening in August in Midtown Miami
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name