Blo Blow Dry Bar
America’s original blow dry bar opens shop in Miami’s Brickell and Midtown neighborhoods.
900 S. Miami Avenue, Unit 129, Miami; (305) 374-2565
3301 NE 1st Ave, Suite #102, Miami; (786) 373-5256
The lowdown: Scissors are verboten here. Dye, ditto. No cuts and no color, either. At Blo, it’s all about a good wash and blow dry. With 18 locations in California, Texas and Canada, America’s original blow dry bar opened shop in Miami’s Brickell and Midtown neighborhoods.
The ‘hoods: Blo blow dry bars have blown into Brickell and Midtown areas.
The vibe: Chic and sexy. Pictured here is Blo at Midtown outfitted with whitewash wood floors, ghost chairs and pops of pink.
The highlights: Hair Cadets (AKA clients) can choose from the menu’s 7 styles — there’s the razor-straight “Executive Sweet” to the edgier “Sex, Hugs and Rock & Roll.” The cost is $35 for all hair types and lengths. Just wash, blo and go.
- Atma Beauty Offers Style and Soul
- Find Your Fleek: Eyebrow Design Innovates Miami Beauty Scene
- GLAMSQUAD Launches in Miami
- Tips for GREAT Summer Hair in Miami
- Elizabeth’s Secret Beauty Bar
- Brownes & Co. Design District
- Miami Spa Month 2013
- Oren Salon
- Hair Stylist to the Stars Oribe
- New Year, New You, New 'Do