Dude, Where's My Crown?
Bliss Spa at W Fort Lauderdale beckons South Florida’s men to put the ‘man’ in manicure with their first-ever Blissguy competition.
W Fort Lauderdale
401 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale
WHAT: Bliss Spa at W Fort Lauderdale beckons South Florida’s men to put the ‘man’ in manicure with their first-ever Blissguy competition. Ten well-groomed guys will walk the runway in casual wear and swimwear by Original Penguin, followed by a fun and flirty Q&A to impress the judges panel. The lucky winner will receive the most fully loaded grand prize gift package this side of the sunshine state including: one year's worth of Bliss spa services, $1,000 gift certificate to Original Penguin (redeemable at the Lincoln Road store), a mega gift basket of super spa-strength Bliss products (valued at over $1,000) and will be featured in a local Bliss spa ad as the “Blissguy Fort Lauderdale.”
WHO: Guest judges model Paul Anderson, celeb drag queen and entertainer Misty Eyez, South Florida socialite Susan Penrod and Retail Marketing Director of Original Penguin James Brown
WHEN: Thursday, July 29 from 7 to 9 p.m.
WHERE: W Fort Lauderdale, WET West (pooldeck), 401 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale
RSVP: Open to the public with RSVP by e-mailing email@example.com
WHY: Bliss out, boys.
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project