Dude, Where's My Crown?
Bliss Spa at W Fort Lauderdale beckons South Florida’s men to put the ‘man’ in manicure with their first-ever Blissguy competition.
WHAT: Bliss Spa at W Fort Lauderdale beckons South Florida’s men to put the ‘man’ in manicure with their first-ever Blissguy competition. Ten well-groomed guys will walk the runway in casual wear and swimwear by Original Penguin, followed by a fun and flirty Q&A to impress the judges panel. The lucky winner will receive the most fully loaded grand prize gift package this side of the sunshine state including: one year's worth of Bliss spa services, $1,000 gift certificate to Original Penguin (redeemable at the Lincoln Road store), a mega gift basket of super spa-strength Bliss products (valued at over $1,000) and will be featured in a local Bliss spa ad as the “Blissguy Fort Lauderdale.”
WHO: Guest judges model Paul Anderson, celeb drag queen and entertainer Misty Eyez, South Florida socialite Susan Penrod and Retail Marketing Director of Original Penguin James Brown
WHEN: Thursday, July 29 from 7 to 9 p.m.
WHERE: W Fort Lauderdale, WET West (pooldeck), 401 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale
RSVP: Open to the public with RSVP by e-mailing email@example.com
WHY: Bliss out, boys.
W Fort Lauderdale
401 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open