Bleau Goes Pink
Eat well & do good this October as the Fontainebleau goes pink
Bleau Goes Pink
Hakkasan, Gotham Steak & Scarpetta
Eat well & do good this October as the Fontainebleau brings back its Bleau Goes Pink dining promo in support of the Susan G, Komen for the Cure Foundation. Sunday through Thursday throuhgout the month of October, invest $39 and enjoy a three-course feast at Hakkasan, Gotham Steak and/or Scarpetta. Invest an additional $20 or $30 and enjoy wine pairings.
Menus vary by restaurant and highlights include...
- Gotham Steak: heirloom tomato salad, Scottish salmon, braised beef short rib, warm Gotham chocolate cake
- Hakkasan: Wild mushroom lettuce wrap, steamed chicken with flower mushrooms, fried rice, wok-fried bean sprouts and fried flat noodles with chicken in black bean sauce
- Scarpetta: Aurgula, burrata, duck and foie gras ravioli, oven roasted chicken and coconut panna cotta
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day