Bleau Goes Pink
Fontainebleau Miami Beach is celebrating our third annual Bleau Goes Pink in support of the fight against breast cancer.
Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Call (305) 674-4772 or (866) 750-4772
Fontainebleau Miami Beach is celebrating our third annual Bleau Goes Pink in support of the fight against breast cancer. In addition to offering dining specials a la Miami Spice throughout October with proceeds going towards Susan G Komen, Lapis Spa is also offering special prices on select spa treatment packages. Please see below for details of the various offerings. Keep in mind that with each spa reservation, guests enjoy complimentary access to the Lapis Ritual Water Journeys, which turn any treatment into a full day of reflection, serenity and pampering:
• Immersion Mineral Water Jet Bath
• Elements Rain Tunnel
• Energy Deluge Shower
• Bleau Rain Room
• Eucalyptus Infusion Steam
• Hammam Benches
• Essence Mineral Co-ed Jetted Pool
• Fontainebleau Gym
Additionally, guests have access to the entire Fontainebleau poolscape and use of all resort amenities including private lockers, robes, slippers and toiletries. Complimentary refreshments and discounted valet parking are also provided. Each guest will also receive a signature Lapis spa tote bag.
- Swarovski Master Class
- Blowout Bikini Sale!
- Julianne Hough's Wardrobe Deets
- Style Sessions with Kelly Saks
- IKEA Miami to Open
- Miami Shines Bright Like a Diamond
- Terry O'Neill Photo Exhibit
- Designer Rebecca Taylor Coming to Miami
- The Falls Adds New Retailers
- Miami International University of Art & Design Presents Style 2013 Fashion Show