Bleau Goes Pink
Fontainebleau Miami Beach is celebrating our third annual Bleau Goes Pink in support of the fight against breast cancer.
Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Call (305) 674-4772 or (866) 750-4772
Fontainebleau Miami Beach is celebrating our third annual Bleau Goes Pink in support of the fight against breast cancer. In addition to offering dining specials a la Miami Spice throughout October with proceeds going towards Susan G Komen, Lapis Spa is also offering special prices on select spa treatment packages. Please see below for details of the various offerings. Keep in mind that with each spa reservation, guests enjoy complimentary access to the Lapis Ritual Water Journeys, which turn any treatment into a full day of reflection, serenity and pampering:
• Immersion Mineral Water Jet Bath
• Elements Rain Tunnel
• Energy Deluge Shower
• Bleau Rain Room
• Eucalyptus Infusion Steam
• Hammam Benches
• Essence Mineral Co-ed Jetted Pool
• Fontainebleau Gym
Additionally, guests have access to the entire Fontainebleau poolscape and use of all resort amenities including private lockers, robes, slippers and toiletries. Complimentary refreshments and discounted valet parking are also provided. Each guest will also receive a signature Lapis spa tote bag.
- Shop for a Cause
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- GBS Serving Up Free Get-Gorgeous Services
- Peep the Lilly Pultizer Jeep!
- New Store Openings at Aventura Mall