Blake is one sexy woman
The list is out and Gossip Girl reigns
Preppy is in. After more than 5 million votes were cast internationally, AskMen’s 10th Annual “Top 99 Most Desirable Women” list uncovered Gossip Girl actress Blake Lively as this year’s No. 1.
She's single too - since her split with costar Penn Badgley in October, The Town star has been linked to both Ryan Gosling and Leo DiCaprio.
While list-veterans Gisele Bundchen and Angelina Jolie have made it onto all 10 editions, this year shows an emergence of new faces.
Beyoncé came out on top as “Woman of the Decade” by ranking high on the list an impressive nine times, making it to No. 1 in 2007.
Since 2001, the “Top 99 Most Desirable Women” has served as a snapshot of which female stars AskMen readers favor based upon "the attributes that men want in a companion." Think: intelligence, talent, character and beauty. Not to mention major sex appeal. This year’s list highlights a new generation of leading women, such as Mila Kunis, Olivia Wilde and Nicki Minaj, in addition to welcoming newcomers like princess to be Kate Middleton, Glee’s Lea Michele and Mad Men’s Jessica Pare.
Actresses best known for their roles on television dominated over movie stars, with two of the top three spots on the 2011 list claimed by Blake Lively (No. 1) and Modern Family’s Sofia Vergara (No. 3). Mila Kunis, who started on the small screen with That 70’s Show but did not garner critical acclaim until Black Swan, secured the No. 2 spot.
Nice going, ladies.
On Our Radar
- Mario Chalmers: It's going to be an exciting Miami Heat season
- Spied around Miami: ARod, Katy Perry's ex, Shaq
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules