Blake is one sexy woman
The list is out and Gossip Girl reigns
Preppy is in. After more than 5 million votes were cast internationally, AskMen’s 10th Annual “Top 99 Most Desirable Women” list uncovered Gossip Girl actress Blake Lively as this year’s No. 1.
She's single too - since her split with costar Penn Badgley in October, The Town star has been linked to both Ryan Gosling and Leo DiCaprio.
While list-veterans Gisele Bundchen and Angelina Jolie have made it onto all 10 editions, this year shows an emergence of new faces.
Beyoncé came out on top as “Woman of the Decade” by ranking high on the list an impressive nine times, making it to No. 1 in 2007.
Since 2001, the “Top 99 Most Desirable Women” has served as a snapshot of which female stars AskMen readers favor based upon "the attributes that men want in a companion." Think: intelligence, talent, character and beauty. Not to mention major sex appeal. This year’s list highlights a new generation of leading women, such as Mila Kunis, Olivia Wilde and Nicki Minaj, in addition to welcoming newcomers like princess to be Kate Middleton, Glee’s Lea Michele and Mad Men’s Jessica Pare.
Actresses best known for their roles on television dominated over movie stars, with two of the top three spots on the 2011 list claimed by Blake Lively (No. 1) and Modern Family’s Sofia Vergara (No. 3). Mila Kunis, who started on the small screen with That 70’s Show but did not garner critical acclaim until Black Swan, secured the No. 2 spot.
Nice going, ladies.
On Our Radar
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening