Blake is one sexy woman
The list is out and Gossip Girl reigns
Preppy is in. After more than 5 million votes were cast internationally, AskMen’s 10th Annual “Top 99 Most Desirable Women” list uncovered Gossip Girl actress Blake Lively as this year’s No. 1.
She's single too - since her split with costar Penn Badgley in October, The Town star has been linked to both Ryan Gosling and Leo DiCaprio.
While list-veterans Gisele Bundchen and Angelina Jolie have made it onto all 10 editions, this year shows an emergence of new faces.
Beyoncé came out on top as “Woman of the Decade” by ranking high on the list an impressive nine times, making it to No. 1 in 2007.
Since 2001, the “Top 99 Most Desirable Women” has served as a snapshot of which female stars AskMen readers favor based upon "the attributes that men want in a companion." Think: intelligence, talent, character and beauty. Not to mention major sex appeal. This year’s list highlights a new generation of leading women, such as Mila Kunis, Olivia Wilde and Nicki Minaj, in addition to welcoming newcomers like princess to be Kate Middleton, Glee’s Lea Michele and Mad Men’s Jessica Pare.
Actresses best known for their roles on television dominated over movie stars, with two of the top three spots on the 2011 list claimed by Blake Lively (No. 1) and Modern Family’s Sofia Vergara (No. 3). Mila Kunis, who started on the small screen with That 70’s Show but did not garner critical acclaim until Black Swan, secured the No. 2 spot.
Nice going, ladies.
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love