The Blacksmith cocktail pop-up every Friday at The Well starting September 28
Boozy sibling of The Dining Room offers $200 "artisanal" bottle service, small plates & cigars
444 41st St.
A boozy wanderlust has struck the folks at the currently without a home restaurant The Dining Room in the form of The Blacksmith, a Friday night-only pop-up showing up at The Well on September 28. Among the offerings: "an artisanal bottle service starting at $200 that will feature an interactive experience with an array of condiments," including bar snacks such as black sea-salt dusted popcorn and Peruvian corn nuts," recipe cards and multiple mixers to turn any big spender into an erstwhile mixologist.
A small plates menu by Chef Horacio Rivadero will offer $12 dishes of filet mignon skewers with red beet chimichuri, Florida gulf shrimp ceviche with pink grapefruit, black peppercorns and pink sea salt, and a chorizo corn dog with fresh ground mustard.
The Blacksmith also has a 'fully ventilated" cigar bar featuring all sorts of smokes including "flavored cigars for the ladies." A six-piece house band cultivated by local musician Buffalo Brown will play "jazzy rock covers." Doors will open at 8:30 p.m. every Friday.
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar