The Blacksmith cocktail pop-up every Friday at The Well starting September 28
Boozy sibling of The Dining Room offers $200 "artisanal" bottle service, small plates & cigars
444 41st St.
A boozy wanderlust has struck the folks at the currently without a home restaurant The Dining Room in the form of The Blacksmith, a Friday night-only pop-up showing up at The Well on September 28. Among the offerings: "an artisanal bottle service starting at $200 that will feature an interactive experience with an array of condiments," including bar snacks such as black sea-salt dusted popcorn and Peruvian corn nuts," recipe cards and multiple mixers to turn any big spender into an erstwhile mixologist.
A small plates menu by Chef Horacio Rivadero will offer $12 dishes of filet mignon skewers with red beet chimichuri, Florida gulf shrimp ceviche with pink grapefruit, black peppercorns and pink sea salt, and a chorizo corn dog with fresh ground mustard.
The Blacksmith also has a 'fully ventilated" cigar bar featuring all sorts of smokes including "flavored cigars for the ladies." A six-piece house band cultivated by local musician Buffalo Brown will play "jazzy rock covers." Doors will open at 8:30 p.m. every Friday.
- Ex District chef, James Beard nominee Horacio Rivadero appointed executive chef at Tantalize
- More tacos on the way: Wapo Taco opening in Coral Gables
- DB Bistro Moderne Miami goes casual for the summer
- Sugar Factory American Brasserie to celebrate its Miami opening in June with Kylie Jenner
- Amy Kalinowski is the new pastry chef at Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- PBS Chef Irie's May 7 Hidden Kitchen collaboration
- The Local Craft Food & Drink launches new menu at open-to-public party tonight
- Morimoto South Beach launches $65 'Greatest Hits' menu
- Vikram Katoch appointed new executive chef at Bianca
- Restaurant-season slowdown hits Miami