The Blacksmith cocktail pop-up every Friday at The Well starting September 28
Boozy sibling of The Dining Room offers $200 "artisanal" bottle service, small plates & cigars
444 41st St.
A boozy wanderlust has struck the folks at the currently without a home restaurant The Dining Room in the form of The Blacksmith, a Friday night-only pop-up showing up at The Well on September 28. Among the offerings: "an artisanal bottle service starting at $200 that will feature an interactive experience with an array of condiments," including bar snacks such as black sea-salt dusted popcorn and Peruvian corn nuts," recipe cards and multiple mixers to turn any big spender into an erstwhile mixologist.
A small plates menu by Chef Horacio Rivadero will offer $12 dishes of filet mignon skewers with red beet chimichuri, Florida gulf shrimp ceviche with pink grapefruit, black peppercorns and pink sea salt, and a chorizo corn dog with fresh ground mustard.
The Blacksmith also has a 'fully ventilated" cigar bar featuring all sorts of smokes including "flavored cigars for the ladies." A six-piece house band cultivated by local musician Buffalo Brown will play "jazzy rock covers." Doors will open at 8:30 p.m. every Friday.
- Pascal Oudin's Brasserie Central opening soon at Merrick Park
- From 1826 to 50 Eggs: Danny Grant to helm 'two new concepts' for John Kunkel's growing culinary empire
- Exclusive! Top Chef Masters' Patricia Yeo is Khong River House's new executive chef
- Japanese speakeasy BLK Orchid opening at Townhouse Hotel Oct. 17
- Coyo Taco Wynwood opening mid November
- Kris Wessel's A.I.R. near Lincoln Road closing after less than 2 months
- Miami Smokers opening retail shop & deli in Little Havana
- Chef Jeremiah's swinesational P.I.G. 5 lineup announced!
- Tickets now on sale for LUCKYRICE Festival's 5th Anniversary by Bombay Sapphire East and hosted by Masaharu Morimoto
- The Rumor Mill: Brad Kilgore leaving J&G Grill? Danny Grant out at 1826? Taperia Raca & more