The Blacksmith cocktail pop-up every Friday at The Well starting September 28
Boozy sibling of The Dining Room offers $200 "artisanal" bottle service, small plates & cigars
444 41st St.
A boozy wanderlust has struck the folks at the currently without a home restaurant The Dining Room in the form of The Blacksmith, a Friday night-only pop-up showing up at The Well on September 28. Among the offerings: "an artisanal bottle service starting at $200 that will feature an interactive experience with an array of condiments," including bar snacks such as black sea-salt dusted popcorn and Peruvian corn nuts," recipe cards and multiple mixers to turn any big spender into an erstwhile mixologist.
A small plates menu by Chef Horacio Rivadero will offer $12 dishes of filet mignon skewers with red beet chimichuri, Florida gulf shrimp ceviche with pink grapefruit, black peppercorns and pink sea salt, and a chorizo corn dog with fresh ground mustard.
The Blacksmith also has a 'fully ventilated" cigar bar featuring all sorts of smokes including "flavored cigars for the ladies." A six-piece house band cultivated by local musician Buffalo Brown will play "jazzy rock covers." Doors will open at 8:30 p.m. every Friday.
- Executive Chef Wanted: E. Michael Reidt out at Area 31
- Social media stalking travel app names Perricone's as Miami's #1 restaurant
- As the Rumor Mill Churns: Il Mulino to South Beach & a blind item
- Umami Burger South Beach opening at 11 a.m. May 10
- Cipriani opening Friday, May 10
- Area 31 expands outdoor terrace while indoors gets a revamp
- World of Beer Midtown opening May 6
- Michael Mina reportedly opening second Miami restaurant in the Fontainebleau
- STK Miami closed for a "disco nap"
- A new chocolate/ wine shop in the works from Buena Vista Bistro/Deli duo