Blackout at Rokbar
There’s going to be a BLACKOUT at one of Miami’s most exclusive parties in SoBe, Rokbar. Dress in white, glow in the dark, dance the night to DJ Gunnars and special guest DJ Kevin “Choco” Graham.
1905 Collins Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Are you scared of the dark? There’s going to be a BLACKOUT at one of Miami’s most exclusive parties in SoBe, Rokbar. The well known Rokbar is part owned by famous rock artist Tommy Lee and has been featured over and over in Ocean Drive, InTouch, the Herald, People, and E as one of the hottest venues in Miami. It’s a fave amongst celebs, professional athletes and Miami’s Fashionistas.
Tonight they take you into the dark; come dressed up in white and glow in the dark as you dance the night to DJ Gunnars and special guest DJ Kevin “Choco” Graham, spinning a fresh mix of open format and sexy house. It’s the place you want to be surrounded by Miami’s finest in an Edgy Rock décor, come dressed your best, forget your cares, escape in to the music!!! I guarantee you won’t want to leave!!!
- Paul Kalkbrenner makes his U.S. debut at Ultra
- Damian Lazarus is ready to Get Lost
- CD Review: Ultra Music Festival Compilation 2014
- Drink like an Irish whiskey master this St. Patrick's Day
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- Velvet Underground: The World Golf Championships hits Doral, MO Bar + Lounge opens at the Mandarin Oriental with cocktails by Angelo Vieira, OTC's Jacob Anaya cooks up a feast with Wynwood Brewing Co., and the Oscars of drag at Score
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - March 7 - 9
- Miami DJs unite for a Sunday party series at Will Call debuting on the anniversary of Biggie Smalls' death
- SushiSamba celebrates Brazil's Carnaval on Lincoln Road and in Coral Gables on Tuesday night with live samba dancing, batucada drummers, DJs and specialty cocktails
- Coming soon to Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH