Blackout at Rokbar
There’s going to be a BLACKOUT at one of Miami’s most exclusive parties in SoBe, Rokbar. Dress in white, glow in the dark, dance the night to DJ Gunnars and special guest DJ Kevin “Choco” Graham.
1905 Collins Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Are you scared of the dark? There’s going to be a BLACKOUT at one of Miami’s most exclusive parties in SoBe, Rokbar. The well known Rokbar is part owned by famous rock artist Tommy Lee and has been featured over and over in Ocean Drive, InTouch, the Herald, People, and E as one of the hottest venues in Miami. It’s a fave amongst celebs, professional athletes and Miami’s Fashionistas.
Tonight they take you into the dark; come dressed up in white and glow in the dark as you dance the night to DJ Gunnars and special guest DJ Kevin “Choco” Graham, spinning a fresh mix of open format and sexy house. It’s the place you want to be surrounded by Miami’s finest in an Edgy Rock décor, come dressed your best, forget your cares, escape in to the music!!! I guarantee you won’t want to leave!!!
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 15 - 17
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- Velvet Underground: Cheers to one year of local brews at Wynwood Brewing Company and all-you-can-eat tacos at Toro Toro
- #HowToMiami – Mojito
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem
- Miami is on fire this summer with bar, brewery, lounge and nightclub openings, plus big plans for hotel nightlife
- Former Vagabond space in downtown Miami to open as 'Steam,' an interactive theatrical nightclub, alongside a speakeasy bar and outdoor concert space
- Brickell's first pop-up cocktail bar 'Better Days' opens in an incognito space
- Life In Color EDM party tapped for halftime performance of Guinness International Champions Cup final at Miami’s Sun Life Stadium