Blackbrick Chinese: A 2014 Best New Restaurant
Food mag Bon Appetit gives props to Richard Hales' midtown newcomer.
Miami's Blackbrick Chinese has landed on Bon Appetit magazine's list of Best New Restaurants for 2014.
The mag says chef-owner Richard Hales "ups the Chinese food and dim sum game in Miami" with "drop-dead, seriously delicious food."
Blackbrick's pork cheek dumplings and Sichuan-style twice-cooked brussels sprouts get nods as can't-miss dishes.
It was the only Florida restaurant to make this year's top 50. See the full list.
(And hat tip to David Rosendorf for the photo used here and by BA.)
- Michelle Bernstein's kitchen team comes together at new Michy's
- The List: Miami's best food with Barceloneta's Juliana Gonzalez
- The List: Top bites in Miami with Finka's Eileen Andrade
- Chef Danny Grant and John Kunkel's 50 Eggs part ways
- Guess where we're eating, win tickets to see Robert Irvine Live
- New Spanish restaurant Piripi to open March 30 in Coral Gables
- Taste of Tennis to pair pro players and Miami chefs
- Bombay Darbar moving to bigger space in Coconut Grove
- The List: Eating in Miami with Azul chef William Crandall
- Texas de Brazil, Basil Thai now open at Dadeland Mall