Blackbrick Chinese: A 2014 Best New Restaurant
Food mag Bon Appetit gives props to Richard Hales' midtown newcomer.
Miami's Blackbrick Chinese has landed on Bon Appetit magazine's list of Best New Restaurants for 2014.
The mag says chef-owner Richard Hales "ups the Chinese food and dim sum game in Miami" with "drop-dead, seriously delicious food."
Blackbrick's pork cheek dumplings and Sichuan-style twice-cooked brussels sprouts get nods as can't-miss dishes.
It was the only Florida restaurant to make this year's top 50. See the full list.
(And hat tip to David Rosendorf for the photo used here and by BA.)
- Burger Beast's Croquetapalooza to showcase one of Miami's favorite comfort foods
- What's the Best? 5 Choice Cheese Shops in Miami and Broward
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade