Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
Debuts Saturday, April 19
As if he wasnt busy enough fending off Guy Fieri fans after "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives" stopped at Sakaya Kitchen, Richard Hales (who told us "amazing the influence Guy has, like it or not, business has doubled") has decided to do dim sum brunch at Blackbrick on Saturday and Sunday, beginning at 11:30 a.m. April 19 and then every Saturday and Sunday until 4 p.m.
In addition to dim sum and Hales's rockin riff on Chinese American classics, his wife will be "putting a spin on classic American Southern desserts," he says.
- Marion Miami restaurant gets set to open in Brickell
- Dinner Lab hosts Miami meal with gin pairings on Aug. 25
- Miami restaurateur Michael Schwartz faces federal lawsuit alleging employee mistreatment
- Wynwood Diner opens this weekend in Miami
- The District, Moye restaurants close in Miami
- Golden Fig opening to the public July 27
- Hyde Beach Kitchen+Cocktails coming to Hallandale Beach later this summer
- Chef Allen Susser delivers a sustainable seafood dinner
- Wapo Taco! opening Coral Gables location Friday July 10 with free tacos & beer
- Golden Fig farmhouse restaurant opening late summer in ex OTC space