Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
Debuts Saturday, April 19
As if he wasnt busy enough fending off Guy Fieri fans after "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives" stopped at Sakaya Kitchen, Richard Hales (who told us "amazing the influence Guy has, like it or not, business has doubled") has decided to do dim sum brunch at Blackbrick on Saturday and Sunday, beginning at 11:30 a.m. April 19 and then every Saturday and Sunday until 4 p.m.
In addition to dim sum and Hales's rockin riff on Chinese American classics, his wife will be "putting a spin on classic American Southern desserts," he says.
- Brazil's 24/7 French bistro Paris 6 opening October 24 on Miami Beach
- Mignonette opening second location in ex-Gourmet Diner space on Biscayne
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress
- Soyka's second act: Miami restaurateur to open first restaurant in 15 years
- Big name chefs heading to Hyde Beach on September 22 for Hunger Action Month
- Ex Milos chef to head up kitchen at Miami River Greek spot, KIKI on the River
- Rick Bayless restaurant Red O opening in downtown Miami next summer
- Where sushi blends old world and new on South Beach
- Top 5 Arepas in Miami from Yelp
- Mimo Restaurant The Fed Shuts Down