Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
Debuts Saturday, April 19
As if he wasnt busy enough fending off Guy Fieri fans after "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives" stopped at Sakaya Kitchen, Richard Hales (who told us "amazing the influence Guy has, like it or not, business has doubled") has decided to do dim sum brunch at Blackbrick on Saturday and Sunday, beginning at 11:30 a.m. April 19 and then every Saturday and Sunday until 4 p.m.
In addition to dim sum and Hales's rockin riff on Chinese American classics, his wife will be "putting a spin on classic American Southern desserts," he says.
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!