Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
Debuts Saturday, April 19
As if he wasnt busy enough fending off Guy Fieri fans after "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives" stopped at Sakaya Kitchen, Richard Hales (who told us "amazing the influence Guy has, like it or not, business has doubled") has decided to do dim sum brunch at Blackbrick on Saturday and Sunday, beginning at 11:30 a.m. April 19 and then every Saturday and Sunday until 4 p.m.
In addition to dim sum and Hales's rockin riff on Chinese American classics, his wife will be "putting a spin on classic American Southern desserts," he says.
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown
- Nibble + Squeak dining club for "parents with pipsqueaks" launches in Miami August 24 at Mignonette
- The Rumor Mill: Murmurs of more Miami restaurant, market closings and chef firings . . .
- 305 Brews beer and coffee bar opening in August in Midtown Miami
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name
- Food Network chef Ben Vaughn joins Swine Southern Table & Bar for 2-month takeover