BlackBerry's PlayBook scores new features — from new apps to email integration. We give you the scoop.
Tech geeks, listen up because this post is for you.
BlackBerry's PlayBook OS 2.0 boats new features and here's the scoop:
• Integrated email client with a powerful unified inbox
• Calendar and contacts applications with social integration
• Updated Bridge app that enable you to even more out of your BlackBerry devices by allowing them to work together – Using your smartphone as a remote keyboard and mouse, or opening documents and websites from your phone on the larger tablet screen
• Improved Mobile Productivity including updated document editing and a new Print To Go application, which allows users to be more “green” and print directly to their PlayBook avoiding the use of paper altogether
• New apps and content (includes thousands of new apps, a new video store and enhanced web browsing)
Pricing: $199 to $399
Why: BBMing gets even better on a bigger screen!
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open