BlackBerry's PlayBook scores new features — from new apps to email integration. We give you the scoop.
Tech geeks, listen up because this post is for you.
BlackBerry's PlayBook OS 2.0 boats new features and here's the scoop:
• Integrated email client with a powerful unified inbox
• Calendar and contacts applications with social integration
• Updated Bridge app that enable you to even more out of your BlackBerry devices by allowing them to work together – Using your smartphone as a remote keyboard and mouse, or opening documents and websites from your phone on the larger tablet screen
• Improved Mobile Productivity including updated document editing and a new Print To Go application, which allows users to be more “green” and print directly to their PlayBook avoiding the use of paper altogether
• New apps and content (includes thousands of new apps, a new video store and enhanced web browsing)
Pricing: $199 to $399
Why: BBMing gets even better on a bigger screen!
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project