Black Eyed Peas play Miami
Concert at Sun Life Stadium set for Nov. 23
Celebrate Turkey Day early by serving up some smoking hot Black Eyed Peas on Thanksgiving Eve.
Yes, on Weds., Nov. 23, the hip-hop supergroup - featuring will.i.am, apl.de.ap, Taboo and, of course, Fergie shaking her lovely lady lumps - hits Sun Life Stadium in Miami for their final show of 2011. Be sure not to miss this one, as the group announced it will go on an "indefinite hiatus" following this tour. Tickets (starting at a ridiculous $25) are on sale now through Ticketmaster.
The Peas' list of infectious, party-starting hits goes on and on: "Where Is the Love?" "Let's Get It Started," "Don't Phunk With My Heart," "My Humps," "Boom Boom Pow," "I Gotta Feeling," "Imma Be," "Rock That Body" and, appropriately enough, "Just Can't Get Enough." Just try not to sing along, jump up and pump your fists as this energetic quartet roams around the stage.
But wait - there's more: The Black Eyed Peas will be joined by an impressive list of celebrity guests, including Marc Anthony, Cee Lo Green, Flo Rida, Jason Derulo and Sean Kingston, among others TBA. I gotta feeling (woo-hoo!) that night's gonna be a good night...
Music in Miami
- Gloria Estefan headlines Miami Beach Centennial Concert on Thursday night
- Jazz In The Gardens: RUN-DMC storms the stage Sunday
- Jazz In The Gardens: Erykah Badu performs Sunday night
- Piano Guys bring pop-classical medleys to the Arsht Center
- Erykah Badu, Run DMC and Sheila E. highlight Jazz in the Gardens 10th anniversary line-up
- Roberto Rodriguez Quartet performs at the Olympia Theater's jazz series
- Virginia Key GrassRoots Festival Announces Lineup
- Jazz legends to light up New World Center
- Jacob Jeffries performs Wednesday at CANVAS in downtown Miami
- Fleetwood Mac’s reunion with Christine McVie akin to ‘performance art,’ band’s founder says