Black Eyed Peas play Miami
Concert at Sun Life Stadium set for Nov. 23
Celebrate Turkey Day early by serving up some smoking hot Black Eyed Peas on Thanksgiving Eve.
Yes, on Weds., Nov. 23, the hip-hop supergroup - featuring will.i.am, apl.de.ap, Taboo and, of course, Fergie shaking her lovely lady lumps - hits Sun Life Stadium in Miami for their final show of 2011. Be sure not to miss this one, as the group announced it will go on an "indefinite hiatus" following this tour. Tickets (starting at a ridiculous $25) are on sale now through Ticketmaster.
The Peas' list of infectious, party-starting hits goes on and on: "Where Is the Love?" "Let's Get It Started," "Don't Phunk With My Heart," "My Humps," "Boom Boom Pow," "I Gotta Feeling," "Imma Be," "Rock That Body" and, appropriately enough, "Just Can't Get Enough." Just try not to sing along, jump up and pump your fists as this energetic quartet roams around the stage.
But wait - there's more: The Black Eyed Peas will be joined by an impressive list of celebrity guests, including Marc Anthony, Cee Lo Green, Flo Rida, Jason Derulo and Sean Kingston, among others TBA. I gotta feeling (woo-hoo!) that night's gonna be a good night...
Music in Miami
- Miami Soul weekend guide: DanceAfrica Miami Reception, Juneteenth Miami Music Festival, Colors of the Caribbean
- Best of the Best returns for the tenth year with dancehall and reggae stars
- Joe Jonas talks DNCE, growing up Disney and his favorite place to party in Miami
- Review: Beyoncé slays on Formation tour’s opening night in Miami
- 7 reasons to see Andy Grammer at the Fontainebleau this Saturday
- Up-and-coming country star Kelsea Ballerini ready to take Tortuga Music Festival by storm this week
- Concert Review: Pearl Jam Packs a Punch at American Airlines Arena
- Tortuga Music Festival announces lineup, ticket sales
- A 7-year-old reviews Bruce Springsteen’s ‘The River Tour’ concert
- Concert Review: Bruce Springsteen captivates with a performance that displays a depth of emotions