Black Eyed Peas play Miami
Concert at Sun Life Stadium set for Nov. 23
Celebrate Turkey Day early by serving up some smoking hot Black Eyed Peas on Thanksgiving Eve.
Yes, on Weds., Nov. 23, the hip-hop supergroup - featuring will.i.am, apl.de.ap, Taboo and, of course, Fergie shaking her lovely lady lumps - hits Sun Life Stadium in Miami for their final show of 2011. Be sure not to miss this one, as the group announced it will go on an "indefinite hiatus" following this tour. Tickets (starting at a ridiculous $25) are on sale now through Ticketmaster.
The Peas' list of infectious, party-starting hits goes on and on: "Where Is the Love?" "Let's Get It Started," "Don't Phunk With My Heart," "My Humps," "Boom Boom Pow," "I Gotta Feeling," "Imma Be," "Rock That Body" and, appropriately enough, "Just Can't Get Enough." Just try not to sing along, jump up and pump your fists as this energetic quartet roams around the stage.
But wait - there's more: The Black Eyed Peas will be joined by an impressive list of celebrity guests, including Marc Anthony, Cee Lo Green, Flo Rida, Jason Derulo and Sean Kingston, among others TBA. I gotta feeling (woo-hoo!) that night's gonna be a good night...
Music in Miami
- Space Welcomes Queen of Techno Nicole Moudaber on Saturday, June 6
- Rec Room Turns Up with DJ Craze Friday, May 15
- Win Tickets to See andhim at Treehouse on Thursday, May 14
- Rico Love Launches New Album at E11EVEN Wednesday, May 13
- Serge Devant Talks Club Culture in the U.S.
- Action Bronson Takes Tour to Grand Central on Friday, May 8
- Kölsch takes over Treehouse Friday, May 8
- Indie-rock heroes The Pixies reassemble to perform at SunFest
- Do Not Sit On the Furniture hosts Serge Devant April 24
- Samo Sound Boy celebrates album release at Bardot on May 2