Black Eyed Peas play Miami
Concert at Sun Life Stadium set for Nov. 23
Celebrate Turkey Day early by serving up some smoking hot Black Eyed Peas on Thanksgiving Eve.
Yes, on Weds., Nov. 23, the hip-hop supergroup - featuring will.i.am, apl.de.ap, Taboo and, of course, Fergie shaking her lovely lady lumps - hits Sun Life Stadium in Miami for their final show of 2011. Be sure not to miss this one, as the group announced it will go on an "indefinite hiatus" following this tour. Tickets (starting at a ridiculous $25) are on sale now through Ticketmaster.
The Peas' list of infectious, party-starting hits goes on and on: "Where Is the Love?" "Let's Get It Started," "Don't Phunk With My Heart," "My Humps," "Boom Boom Pow," "I Gotta Feeling," "Imma Be," "Rock That Body" and, appropriately enough, "Just Can't Get Enough." Just try not to sing along, jump up and pump your fists as this energetic quartet roams around the stage.
But wait - there's more: The Black Eyed Peas will be joined by an impressive list of celebrity guests, including Marc Anthony, Cee Lo Green, Flo Rida, Jason Derulo and Sean Kingston, among others TBA. I gotta feeling (woo-hoo!) that night's gonna be a good night...
Music in Miami
- Phillip Phillips brings raspy rock to Seminole Hard Rock on Saturday
- Review: Pitbull, Enrique Igelsias celebrate Miami at sold out concert
- French chanteuse SoKo opens for Foster the People at the Fillmore Miami Beach
- Festival Miami brings jazz, classical, pop and more
- Miami-raised Austin Paul talks about III Points Festival in Wynwood
- Marc Anthony returns to Miami
- Mick Jones, Foreigner play Seminole Hard Rock Friday
- Review: Jack White’s rock-fueled show energizes Miami Beach
- Meghan Trainor is more than that ‘bass’
- Review: Erasure more than a nostalgia act during energetic dance party at Fillmore Miami Beach