Black Betty Tuesdays at Twelve
South Beach's new Lounge, Twelve, premiers Black Betty Tuesdays!
1200 Washington Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33139
This week Washington Avenue has a new tenant as Twelve Lounge moves in. Twelve Lounge; formally Hed Kandi Lounge, has revamped its looks, cleaned up around the edges, and re-opened its doors as of this past weekend. Tuesday, February 2nd they’re premiering their new party Black Betty Tuesdays with an opening set by DJ Sterling followed by a crazy mash up set by Electro/ Funk duo Pirate Stereo. Check out the new venue and get your pictures taken by Miami’s own Anthony Verrilli.
Overthrow will be out in full force and partying like there’s no tomorrow as they support the launch of the newest party on a Tuesday night. Pirate Stereo is preparing a special set just for the grand event; mixing all kinds of genres and working it hard to keep the party going. Doors open at 11pm, get there early and get seduced by the mistress of the night, Black Betty.
- Go Drink This: The Pink Lady
- Go Drink This: House-Bottled Pear and Hibiscus Cider
- Miami nightlife impresario Chris Paciello to open Rockwell nightclub in Miami Beach
- Charity cocktailing, tricking out, clam baking, jet setting, swining and dining, and salsa dancing
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: American Social in Brickell
- Go Drink This: Lemongrass Collins
- Four Seasons Brickell hosts End of Summer pool party
- Metro Railing, antique spicing, sommelier slamming, straycationing & Blocktoberfesting
- Go Drink This: Jalapeño & Tamarind Pisco Sour
- Cinema, celluloid, flicks, a new babe in Brickell named Marion & Mexican Independence Day