Bite into a Taste of the Beach Sept 28-29
Bite into something at Collins Park
Bite into something delicious Sept 28-29 as Taste of the Beach returns to Collins Park. Eat, drink, check out a cooking demo and mingle at the two-day fiesta with an "Art of Mixology" theme. Over a dozen food & drink partners will be showcasing their wares. $5 general admission (includes entertainment & a raffle ticket), $20 VIP reception (access to Saturday 7-9-pm VIP party). Click here to buy tickets.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami