Bite into a Taste of the Beach Sept 28-29
Bite into something at Collins Park
Bite into something delicious Sept 28-29 as Taste of the Beach returns to Collins Park. Eat, drink, check out a cooking demo and mingle at the two-day fiesta with an "Art of Mixology" theme. Over a dozen food & drink partners will be showcasing their wares. $5 general admission (includes entertainment & a raffle ticket), $20 VIP reception (access to Saturday 7-9-pm VIP party). Click here to buy tickets.
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach