Bite into a Taste of the Beach Sept 28-29
Bite into something at Collins Park
Bite into something delicious Sept 28-29 as Taste of the Beach returns to Collins Park. Eat, drink, check out a cooking demo and mingle at the two-day fiesta with an "Art of Mixology" theme. Over a dozen food & drink partners will be showcasing their wares. $5 general admission (includes entertainment & a raffle ticket), $20 VIP reception (access to Saturday 7-9-pm VIP party). Click here to buy tickets.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida