Bite into Saffron Supper Club's "A Night in Jerusalem" August 11
Indulge in a multi-course feast inspired by a love of Israel shared by the Hidden Kitchen's Michael Jacobs and Saffron Supper Club's Sara Liss and Maude Eaton.
Feast on the best of the Middle East Sunday, August 11 as Saffron Supper Club hosts "A Night in Jerusalem" at the Hidden Kitchen. The multi-course feast is inspired by a love of Israel shared by the Hidden Kitchen's Michael Jacobs and Saffron Supper Club's Sara Liss and Maude Eaton. Menu highlights include Grey Goose cocktails, Sumac b’Saffaron, a Sabzi paneer platter, Khoresh Sabzi, Pollo ba Tadig and salad Shirazi. Feel free to bring your own wine or champagne to enjoy with the meal. $65 per person, buy tickets online.
- Chicago's Bar Toma debuts a pop-up brunch at Lorenzo on South Beach
- New restaurants coming to South Beach, Brickell
- St Patrick's Day 2014: Where to toast the luck of the Irish
- Cecconi’s Miami Beach debuts a “4 to 7” happy hour Tuesday-Saturday
- Grille 401 debuts sushi & sake bar on Las Olas
- Eating House chef Giorgio Rapicavoli opens new tapas restaurant in MiMo
- Celebrate Villa Azur's second anniversary March 8
- Les Dames d’Escoffier host annual brunch March 9
- Cafe Prima Pasta carb loads for National Ravioli Day March 20
- Chocolate, cigars, craft beer & "fine food" take over Pinecrest Gardens March 8-9