Bite into Saffron Supper Club's "A Night in Jerusalem" August 11
Indulge in a multi-course feast inspired by a love of Israel shared by the Hidden Kitchen's Michael Jacobs and Saffron Supper Club's Sara Liss and Maude Eaton.
Feast on the best of the Middle East Sunday, August 11 as Saffron Supper Club hosts "A Night in Jerusalem" at the Hidden Kitchen. The multi-course feast is inspired by a love of Israel shared by the Hidden Kitchen's Michael Jacobs and Saffron Supper Club's Sara Liss and Maude Eaton. Menu highlights include Grey Goose cocktails, Sumac b’Saffaron, a Sabzi paneer platter, Khoresh Sabzi, Pollo ba Tadig and salad Shirazi. Feel free to bring your own wine or champagne to enjoy with the meal. $65 per person, buy tickets online.
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cleo's Danny Elmaleh
- 9beach Fusion Kitchen & Lounge Bar set to open in South Beach
- Former Seaspice chef to oversee food at Fort Lauderdale hotel-condo
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce