Bite into Saffron Supper Club's "A Night in Jerusalem" August 11
Indulge in a multi-course feast inspired by a love of Israel shared by the Hidden Kitchen's Michael Jacobs and Saffron Supper Club's Sara Liss and Maude Eaton.
Feast on the best of the Middle East Sunday, August 11 as Saffron Supper Club hosts "A Night in Jerusalem" at the Hidden Kitchen. The multi-course feast is inspired by a love of Israel shared by the Hidden Kitchen's Michael Jacobs and Saffron Supper Club's Sara Liss and Maude Eaton. Menu highlights include Grey Goose cocktails, Sumac b’Saffaron, a Sabzi paneer platter, Khoresh Sabzi, Pollo ba Tadig and salad Shirazi. Feel free to bring your own wine or champagne to enjoy with the meal. $65 per person, buy tickets online.
- The List: Miami's best foods with chef Bernie Matz
- Miami chef Cindy Hutson to be honored Oct. 10
- New TiramesU restaurant opening Oct. 6 in South Beach
- Chef Jeremiah's Pork Is Good festival returns to Wynwood in November
- Chefs leave top kitchen posts at Miami Beach restaurants Seagrape, Michael Mina 74
- The List: Miami's 10 best foods, according to Stripsteak's Derrick Roberts
- Change is on the menu at Michael Schwartz's The Cypress Room in Miami
- Spanish food market to pop up at Bayfront Park
- Miami Spice 2015: Best of the best Miami Spice restaurants
- Gianni's at the Villa to open in former Versace Mansion in South Beach