Bite into Saffron Supper Club's "A Night in Jerusalem" August 11
Indulge in a multi-course feast inspired by a love of Israel shared by the Hidden Kitchen's Michael Jacobs and Saffron Supper Club's Sara Liss and Maude Eaton.
Feast on the best of the Middle East Sunday, August 11 as Saffron Supper Club hosts "A Night in Jerusalem" at the Hidden Kitchen. The multi-course feast is inspired by a love of Israel shared by the Hidden Kitchen's Michael Jacobs and Saffron Supper Club's Sara Liss and Maude Eaton. Menu highlights include Grey Goose cocktails, Sumac b’Saffaron, a Sabzi paneer platter, Khoresh Sabzi, Pollo ba Tadig and salad Shirazi. Feel free to bring your own wine or champagne to enjoy with the meal. $65 per person, buy tickets online.
- South Beach sushi pop-up Prey puts invasive species on the menu at 1 Hotel & Homes
- The List: 10 best Miami foods with Batch Gastropub's Kevin Danilo
- 2 new Coral Gables restaurants opening this week: Trust & Co. and Ichimi
- Worth the drive: Clay Conley opens Grato restaurant in West Palm Beach
- A Top Chef's 10 favorite foods in Miami
- Former Zuma chef, manager to open KYU restaurant in Wynwood
- Kris Wessel to open barbecue joint in Miami's Little Haiti
- Is it worth it? Quality Meats Miami Beach debuts $64 Chicken Parm Pizza
- The List: 10 best South Florida restaurants according to Rick Mijares
- The List: A Ritz-Carlton chef's top Fort Lauderdale restaurants