Bite into Saffron Supper Club's "A Night in Jerusalem" August 11
Indulge in a multi-course feast inspired by a love of Israel shared by the Hidden Kitchen's Michael Jacobs and Saffron Supper Club's Sara Liss and Maude Eaton.
Feast on the best of the Middle East Sunday, August 11 as Saffron Supper Club hosts "A Night in Jerusalem" at the Hidden Kitchen. The multi-course feast is inspired by a love of Israel shared by the Hidden Kitchen's Michael Jacobs and Saffron Supper Club's Sara Liss and Maude Eaton. Menu highlights include Grey Goose cocktails, Sumac b’Saffaron, a Sabzi paneer platter, Khoresh Sabzi, Pollo ba Tadig and salad Shirazi. Feel free to bring your own wine or champagne to enjoy with the meal. $65 per person, buy tickets online.
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week