Bite Into Spring
Bite into spring at 660 at the Angler's Front Porch Supper series
Slip into summer as 660 at The Angler’s brings back its Front Porch Supper series this Thursday. Every Thursday throughout the summer guests can enjoy a spring seafood boil. Invest $24.95 and enjoy your choice of Gulf Coast shrimp boil (sweet corn, red bliss potato, Andouille sausage, garlic bread, lemon & butter) or Florida crab boil (sweet corn, red bliss potato, old bay, garlic bread, butter & lemon). Round out the meal with coleslaw, hush puppies and the cobbler of the day. Top it off with a $5 Firefly Vodka Arnold Palmer, a $5 660 Rum Punch or a $15 bucket of beer (4 bottles).
Front Porch Supper Series
660 at the Angler's
660 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef