Bite Into Spring
Bite into spring at 660 at the Angler's Front Porch Supper series
Front Porch Supper Series
660 at the Angler's
660 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
Slip into summer as 660 at The Angler’s brings back its Front Porch Supper series this Thursday. Every Thursday throughout the summer guests can enjoy a spring seafood boil. Invest $24.95 and enjoy your choice of Gulf Coast shrimp boil (sweet corn, red bliss potato, Andouille sausage, garlic bread, lemon & butter) or Florida crab boil (sweet corn, red bliss potato, old bay, garlic bread, butter & lemon). Round out the meal with coleslaw, hush puppies and the cobbler of the day. Top it off with a $5 Firefly Vodka Arnold Palmer, a $5 660 Rum Punch or a $15 bucket of beer (4 bottles).
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel
- Father's Day contest: Win Dad free steaks from The Forge, Quality Meats, Wolfgang's