Bite Into Spring
Bite into spring at 660 at the Angler's Front Porch Supper series
Slip into summer as 660 at The Angler’s brings back its Front Porch Supper series this Thursday. Every Thursday throughout the summer guests can enjoy a spring seafood boil. Invest $24.95 and enjoy your choice of Gulf Coast shrimp boil (sweet corn, red bliss potato, Andouille sausage, garlic bread, lemon & butter) or Florida crab boil (sweet corn, red bliss potato, old bay, garlic bread, butter & lemon). Round out the meal with coleslaw, hush puppies and the cobbler of the day. Top it off with a $5 Firefly Vodka Arnold Palmer, a $5 660 Rum Punch or a $15 bucket of beer (4 bottles).
Front Porch Supper Series
660 at the Angler's
660 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week