Bite Into Spring
Bite into spring at 660 at the Angler's Front Porch Supper series
Front Porch Supper Series
660 at the Angler's
660 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
Slip into summer as 660 at The Angler’s brings back its Front Porch Supper series this Thursday. Every Thursday throughout the summer guests can enjoy a spring seafood boil. Invest $24.95 and enjoy your choice of Gulf Coast shrimp boil (sweet corn, red bliss potato, Andouille sausage, garlic bread, lemon & butter) or Florida crab boil (sweet corn, red bliss potato, old bay, garlic bread, butter & lemon). Round out the meal with coleslaw, hush puppies and the cobbler of the day. Top it off with a $5 Firefly Vodka Arnold Palmer, a $5 660 Rum Punch or a $15 bucket of beer (4 bottles).
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour
- Philly diner Green Eggs Cafe opens in Aventura
- New restaurants add to Doral's food options