Bite Into Fall
Bite into fall with new seasonal eats
Bite into fall with new seasonal eats...
- Cecconi's at Soho Beach House is welcoming November with a new fall menu featuring butternut squash soup, beef tartare (pictured), gnocchi with braised short ribs and pork tenderloin.
- Egg & Dart welcomes the season with a new lunch menu. Available weekdays from 11:30am-3:30pm, the menu features mezze (tzatziki, hummus, salads), sandwiches (vegetarian, roast pork, spinach & cheese pies) and main courses (grilled octopus, skirt steak & Greek seasoned meatballs).
Cecconi's at Soho Beach House
4385 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Egg & Dart
4029 North Miami Ave, Miami
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week
- What this 'hungry black man' did after a 'dining while black' experience
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day