Bite Into Fall
Bite into fall with new seasonal eats
Cecconi's at Soho Beach House
4385 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Egg & Dart
4029 North Miami Ave, Miami
Bite into fall with new seasonal eats...
- Cecconi's at Soho Beach House is welcoming November with a new fall menu featuring butternut squash soup, beef tartare (pictured), gnocchi with braised short ribs and pork tenderloin.
- Egg & Dart welcomes the season with a new lunch menu. Available weekdays from 11:30am-3:30pm, the menu features mezze (tzatziki, hummus, salads), sandwiches (vegetarian, roast pork, spinach & cheese pies) and main courses (grilled octopus, skirt steak & Greek seasoned meatballs).
- The List: Miami's best foods with chef Bernie Matz
- Miami chef Cindy Hutson to be honored Oct. 10
- New TiramesU restaurant opening Oct. 6 in South Beach
- Chef Jeremiah's Pork Is Good festival returns to Wynwood in November
- Chefs leave top kitchen posts at Miami Beach restaurants Seagrape, Michael Mina 74
- The List: Miami's 10 best foods, according to Stripsteak's Derrick Roberts
- Change is on the menu at Michael Schwartz's The Cypress Room in Miami
- Spanish food market to pop up at Bayfront Park
- Miami Spice 2015: Best of the best Miami Spice restaurants
- Gianni's at the Villa to open in former Versace Mansion in South Beach