Bite Into Fall
Bite into fall with our sneak peak of soon-to-open restaurants
1400 20 St, Miami Beach
3918 N Miami Ave, Miami
1424 20 St, Miami BEach
1600 Lennox Ave, Miami Beachj
Hope you're hungry! The Magic City is wooing diners with a host of new eats this fall. Here's a sneak peak at bites to come...
- Barceloneta. Spanish tapas from the Pubbelly team. Billed as a "Catalan Bistro & Market," the new Sunset Harbor spot will dish out small & large plates like calamari a la plancha with garlic & parsley picata and fresh oysters. Opening date tbd.
- Harry's Pizza. Pizza from the wood burning oven guru. Michael Schwartz will open a casual pizza outpost in the former Pizza Volante spot. Look for seasonally-inspired pizzas and local and craft beers and wine.
- Pubbelly Sushi. Sushi from the Pubbelly team, scheduled to open Oct 1 in Sunset Harbor. Menu highlights are said to include American & New England style sushi rolls, marinated sashimi and homemade tofu.
- Yardbird. Fried chicken & Southern eats take center stage at this new SoBe outpost from Top Chef contestant Jeff McInnis. Menu highlights include country ham & grilled peaches, fried green tomato BLT, mama's chicken biscuits, shrimp n' grits and Berkshire pork chop.
- Kouzina adds Greek influence to the Design District
- RA Sushi hosts Nicky's Week fundraiser
- Eat well & do good May 18 at Temaris
- Support Boston victims at a Meat Market cocktail dinner
- Join Essensia for a May 22 garden party
- Icebox Cafe opens in Sunset Harbor
- Feast on an "epic" seven-course meal at Tongue & Cheek May 20
- Eat, drink & mingle with Dave Barry May 16
- Toast American Craft Beer Week
- The Dutch launches $33 lunch menu