Bite Into Fall
Bite into fall with our sneak peak of soon-to-open restaurants
1400 20 St, Miami Beach
3918 N Miami Ave, Miami
1424 20 St, Miami BEach
1600 Lennox Ave, Miami Beachj
Hope you're hungry! The Magic City is wooing diners with a host of new eats this fall. Here's a sneak peak at bites to come...
- Barceloneta. Spanish tapas from the Pubbelly team. Billed as a "Catalan Bistro & Market," the new Sunset Harbor spot will dish out small & large plates like calamari a la plancha with garlic & parsley picata and fresh oysters. Opening date tbd.
- Harry's Pizza. Pizza from the wood burning oven guru. Michael Schwartz will open a casual pizza outpost in the former Pizza Volante spot. Look for seasonally-inspired pizzas and local and craft beers and wine.
- Pubbelly Sushi. Sushi from the Pubbelly team, scheduled to open Oct 1 in Sunset Harbor. Menu highlights are said to include American & New England style sushi rolls, marinated sashimi and homemade tofu.
- Yardbird. Fried chicken & Southern eats take center stage at this new SoBe outpost from Top Chef contestant Jeff McInnis. Menu highlights include country ham & grilled peaches, fried green tomato BLT, mama's chicken biscuits, shrimp n' grits and Berkshire pork chop.
- Michelle Bernstein's kitchen team comes together at new Michy's
- The List: Miami's best food with Barceloneta's Juliana Gonzalez
- The List: Top bites in Miami with Finka's Eileen Andrade
- Chef Danny Grant and John Kunkel's 50 Eggs part ways
- Guess where we're eating, win tickets to see Robert Irvine Live
- New Spanish restaurant Piripi to open March 30 in Coral Gables
- Taste of Tennis to pair pro players and Miami chefs
- Bombay Darbar moving to bigger space in Coconut Grove
- The List: Eating in Miami with Azul chef William Crandall
- Texas de Brazil, Basil Thai now open at Dadeland Mall