Bite Into Fall
Bite into fall with our sneak peak of soon-to-open restaurants
1400 20 St, Miami Beach
3918 N Miami Ave, Miami
1424 20 St, Miami BEach
1600 Lennox Ave, Miami Beachj
Hope you're hungry! The Magic City is wooing diners with a host of new eats this fall. Here's a sneak peak at bites to come...
- Barceloneta. Spanish tapas from the Pubbelly team. Billed as a "Catalan Bistro & Market," the new Sunset Harbor spot will dish out small & large plates like calamari a la plancha with garlic & parsley picata and fresh oysters. Opening date tbd.
- Harry's Pizza. Pizza from the wood burning oven guru. Michael Schwartz will open a casual pizza outpost in the former Pizza Volante spot. Look for seasonally-inspired pizzas and local and craft beers and wine.
- Pubbelly Sushi. Sushi from the Pubbelly team, scheduled to open Oct 1 in Sunset Harbor. Menu highlights are said to include American & New England style sushi rolls, marinated sashimi and homemade tofu.
- Yardbird. Fried chicken & Southern eats take center stage at this new SoBe outpost from Top Chef contestant Jeff McInnis. Menu highlights include country ham & grilled peaches, fried green tomato BLT, mama's chicken biscuits, shrimp n' grits and Berkshire pork chop.
- 9beach Fusion Kitchen & Lounge Bar set to open in South Beach
- Former Seaspice chef to oversee food at Fort Lauderdale hotel-condo
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?