Bite Into Fall
Bite into fall with our sneak peak of soon-to-open restaurants
Hope you're hungry! The Magic City is wooing diners with a host of new eats this fall. Here's a sneak peak at bites to come...
- Barceloneta. Spanish tapas from the Pubbelly team. Billed as a "Catalan Bistro & Market," the new Sunset Harbor spot will dish out small & large plates like calamari a la plancha with garlic & parsley picata and fresh oysters. Opening date tbd.
- Harry's Pizza. Pizza from the wood burning oven guru. Michael Schwartz will open a casual pizza outpost in the former Pizza Volante spot. Look for seasonally-inspired pizzas and local and craft beers and wine.
- Pubbelly Sushi. Sushi from the Pubbelly team, scheduled to open Oct 1 in Sunset Harbor. Menu highlights are said to include American & New England style sushi rolls, marinated sashimi and homemade tofu.
- Yardbird. Fried chicken & Southern eats take center stage at this new SoBe outpost from Top Chef contestant Jeff McInnis. Menu highlights include country ham & grilled peaches, fried green tomato BLT, mama's chicken biscuits, shrimp n' grits and Berkshire pork chop.
1400 20 St, Miami Beach
3918 N Miami Ave, Miami
1424 20 St, Miami BEach
1600 Lennox Ave, Miami Beachj
- Watch your mouth: Phuc Yea opens Sept. 1
- Food truck fiasco: How one man preyed on Miami dreamers
- Where dogs and their humans can dine on National Dog Day
- How eating at a Miami Italian restaurant can aid Italy earthquake relief
- What chefs, authors the Miami Book Fair has for food lovers
- This renovated firehouse with two names has become a Brickell staple
- Miami's favorite croquetas by Yelpers in honor of Croquetapalooza
- 5 fun foodie activities to do with kids in Miami
- Wynwood businesses reopen after Zika scare
- Michy fans: Fried chicken is back