Biscayne Tavern hosts Cigar City Brewery dinner March 11
Bite into a test of New Orleans for $45 per person
Bite into a taste of the south Tuesday, March 11 as Biscayne Tavern hosts a New Orleans-inspired beer dinner with Cigar City Brewery. Menu highlights include BBQ oysters, smoked fish cake and New Orleans shrimp boil. $45 per person (excluding tax & gratuity). 146 Biscayne Blvd, Miami; 305-358-4555
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami