Biltmore Hotel closes out Miami Nice Jazz festival
With fun and a culinary event
The Biltmore Hotel has your Sunday covered, and it has nothing to do with goblins or ghosts.
For the Miami Nice Festival, an extension of Europe’s internationally celebrated jazz event it's The Sunday Afternoon Jazz Garden Party, sponsored by Veuve Clicquot and hosted on the lawn at the Biltmore. Stay if you can for the 8 Hands Culinary Experience, hosted at the Biltmore’s flagship fine dining restaurant, Palme d’Or. During the Sunday Afternoon Jazz Party, guests will enjoy a taste of Southern French wines and special tasting items such as quiches, sandwiches and French cheeses, paired with live music by Brazilian/American singer Mônica de Silva. The event is $25.
The 8 Hands Culinary Experience will bring the flavors of the French Riviera to the award-winning Palme d’Or restaurant, where prize-winning guest chefs Christophe Dufau (pictured) and Noemie Honiat, both from the south of France, will participate in the first edition of the Festival.
Sunday, Sunday Afternoon Jazz Garden Party 4 to 5:30 p.m. for members 5:30 to 7 p.m. for non-members 8 Hands Culinary Experience 8 to 11 p.m.
More info: www.biltmorehotel.com.
On Our Radar
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity