Biltmore Hotel closes out Miami Nice Jazz festival
With fun and a culinary event
The Biltmore Hotel has your Sunday covered, and it has nothing to do with goblins or ghosts.
For the Miami Nice Festival, an extension of Europe’s internationally celebrated jazz event it's The Sunday Afternoon Jazz Garden Party, sponsored by Veuve Clicquot and hosted on the lawn at the Biltmore. Stay if you can for the 8 Hands Culinary Experience, hosted at the Biltmore’s flagship fine dining restaurant, Palme d’Or. During the Sunday Afternoon Jazz Party, guests will enjoy a taste of Southern French wines and special tasting items such as quiches, sandwiches and French cheeses, paired with live music by Brazilian/American singer Mônica de Silva. The event is $25.
The 8 Hands Culinary Experience will bring the flavors of the French Riviera to the award-winning Palme d’Or restaurant, where prize-winning guest chefs Christophe Dufau (pictured) and Noemie Honiat, both from the south of France, will participate in the first edition of the Festival.
Sunday, Sunday Afternoon Jazz Garden Party 4 to 5:30 p.m. for members 5:30 to 7 p.m. for non-members 8 Hands Culinary Experience 8 to 11 p.m.
More info: www.biltmorehotel.com.
On Our Radar
- Sean Combs stands up to cancer
- Pitbull back on New Year's Eve duty
- Maks Chmerkovskiy to host “SWAY: A Dance Trilogy”
- Thalia to appear at Macy's
- Hillary Clinton joins Marc Anthony on stage
- Scott Disick spotted with new ladyfriend in Miami Beach
- David Cassidy cited after car crash
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference