Biltmore Builds More for Alternative Valentiners
Whether you're not sure what to do with your little one this Valentine's Day weekend or your doing Valentine's Day solo, The Biltmore offers affordable, fun treats for alternative Valentiners.
No man? No lady? Babysitter has a Valentine, so you and Big John are stuck with Little John this weekend? No worries. The Biltmore has incredible options for alternative Valentiners.
Option 1: So you’re Valentine is…you. That’s okay, Sweetheart. The Biltmore is offering a live jazz performance and Belvedere Vodka and 10 Cane Rum drink specials tonight and tomorrow from 8 p.m. until midnight.
Option 2: Tomorrow you can enjoy Champagne, hors d’oeuvres and spa treatments from 8:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. Relish neck and scalp massage, hand massage, hand polish renew, revitalizing eye treatment, and a Thai massage demonstration in the Zen Spa Suite. Admission is $65 for Biltmore members, $75 for non-members.
Mommy, Daddy & Baby Valentine
The Biltmore is offering a Valentine’s cooking class tomorrow from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Parents and kids will learn to prepare popular sweets including a chocolate dessert. Plus, you’ll prepare other desserts to enjoy at home. Class is $60 per couple and $30 for second child.
Biltmore Coral Gales, 1200 Anastasia Ave., Coral Gables, 305-445-1926.
- The James Royal Palm Launches VIP Insider Program
- Grand Banks Oyster Bar draws diners to the Hudson River
- Miami Hotels Celebrate National Yoga Month
- Mayfair Hotel & Spa offers Miami Vices package
- Oasis Collections Offers Alternative to a Hotel in Miami & Latin America
- Endless Summer Hotel Packages For Labor Day & Beyond
- First Look: Vintro Hotel & Kitchen, a boutique art hotel on Collins Park
- First Look: Gale Suites at Kaskades to open in December
- Inside North Beach's Hilton Cabana & L'Echon Brasserie
- Top Miami Hotels For Fitness