Biltmore Builds More for Alternative Valentiners
Whether you're not sure what to do with your little one this Valentine's Day weekend or your doing Valentine's Day solo, The Biltmore offers affordable, fun treats for alternative Valentiners.
No man? No lady? Babysitter has a Valentine, so you and Big John are stuck with Little John this weekend? No worries. The Biltmore has incredible options for alternative Valentiners.
Option 1: So you’re Valentine is…you. That’s okay, Sweetheart. The Biltmore is offering a live jazz performance and Belvedere Vodka and 10 Cane Rum drink specials tonight and tomorrow from 8 p.m. until midnight.
Option 2: Tomorrow you can enjoy Champagne, hors d’oeuvres and spa treatments from 8:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. Relish neck and scalp massage, hand massage, hand polish renew, revitalizing eye treatment, and a Thai massage demonstration in the Zen Spa Suite. Admission is $65 for Biltmore members, $75 for non-members.
Mommy, Daddy & Baby Valentine
The Biltmore is offering a Valentine’s cooking class tomorrow from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Parents and kids will learn to prepare popular sweets including a chocolate dessert. Plus, you’ll prepare other desserts to enjoy at home. Class is $60 per couple and $30 for second child.
Biltmore Coral Gales, 1200 Anastasia Ave., Coral Gables, 305-445-1926.
- Take an exclusive tour through the design elements of the iconic Delano Hotel
- Weekend Getaway: Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel
- Playa Largo is Key Largo's first newly built resort in 20 years
- Dance your way onto Miami's skyline with InterContinental hotel
- Get away to the Caribbean for less with fall hotel deals
- Luxurious fall Caribbean hotel packages
- Top Miami & South Florida fall hotel deals
- Miami & South Florida's most luxurious fall hotel packages
- Where to get $109 spa treatments through October
- 8 Best Miami Spice Hotel Restaurants