Biltmore Builds More for Alternative Valentiners
Whether you're not sure what to do with your little one this Valentine's Day weekend or your doing Valentine's Day solo, The Biltmore offers affordable, fun treats for alternative Valentiners.
No man? No lady? Babysitter has a Valentine, so you and Big John are stuck with Little John this weekend? No worries. The Biltmore has incredible options for alternative Valentiners.
Option 1: So you’re Valentine is…you. That’s okay, Sweetheart. The Biltmore is offering a live jazz performance and Belvedere Vodka and 10 Cane Rum drink specials tonight and tomorrow from 8 p.m. until midnight.
Option 2: Tomorrow you can enjoy Champagne, hors d’oeuvres and spa treatments from 8:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. Relish neck and scalp massage, hand massage, hand polish renew, revitalizing eye treatment, and a Thai massage demonstration in the Zen Spa Suite. Admission is $65 for Biltmore members, $75 for non-members.
Mommy, Daddy & Baby Valentine
The Biltmore is offering a Valentine’s cooking class tomorrow from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Parents and kids will learn to prepare popular sweets including a chocolate dessert. Plus, you’ll prepare other desserts to enjoy at home. Class is $60 per couple and $30 for second child.
Biltmore Coral Gales, 1200 Anastasia Ave., Coral Gables, 305-445-1926.
- Ultimate Guide to Fitness & Wellness at Miami Hotels
- Elevate your game at the best Miami rooftop bars
- Where to Eat Lunch in South Miami Right Now
- Spend the night in one of Miami's poshest penthouses
- 7 Family Friendly Things to Do in Orlando That Are Not Disney
- 9 Best South Beach Budget Hotels
- How to unwind this summer on Florida's other coast, in Naples
- Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Yoga in Miami
- Where to Eat Lunch in Midtown Right Now
- Sex appeal & humor soar in Faena's 'C'est Rouge!' Cabaret