Biltmore Builds More for Alternative Valentiners
Whether you're not sure what to do with your little one this Valentine's Day weekend or your doing Valentine's Day solo, The Biltmore offers affordable, fun treats for alternative Valentiners.
No man? No lady? Babysitter has a Valentine, so you and Big John are stuck with Little John this weekend? No worries. The Biltmore has incredible options for alternative Valentiners.
Option 1: So you’re Valentine is…you. That’s okay, Sweetheart. The Biltmore is offering a live jazz performance and Belvedere Vodka and 10 Cane Rum drink specials tonight and tomorrow from 8 p.m. until midnight.
Option 2: Tomorrow you can enjoy Champagne, hors d’oeuvres and spa treatments from 8:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. Relish neck and scalp massage, hand massage, hand polish renew, revitalizing eye treatment, and a Thai massage demonstration in the Zen Spa Suite. Admission is $65 for Biltmore members, $75 for non-members.
Mommy, Daddy & Baby Valentine
The Biltmore is offering a Valentine’s cooking class tomorrow from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Parents and kids will learn to prepare popular sweets including a chocolate dessert. Plus, you’ll prepare other desserts to enjoy at home. Class is $60 per couple and $30 for second child.
Biltmore Coral Gales, 1200 Anastasia Ave., Coral Gables, 305-445-1926.
- The Raleigh Launches Summer Pool Passes
- Aloft South Beach Announces Opening Date: May 28
- The Getaway: Puerto Rico
- Miami Hotel Bars
- Is 1 Hotel South Beach Really Ready to Open?
- Visiting the New Key West
- Celebrate Miami Beach's Centennial with $100 room rates & more hotel offers
- 3 Last Minute Ultra Music Festival Hotel Packages To Book Now
- Ultimate Guide to WMC & MMW Hotel Pool Parties
- Languorous Luxury in Anguilla