Biltmore Builds More for Alternative Valentiners
Whether you're not sure what to do with your little one this Valentine's Day weekend or your doing Valentine's Day solo, The Biltmore offers affordable, fun treats for alternative Valentiners.
No man? No lady? Babysitter has a Valentine, so you and Big John are stuck with Little John this weekend? No worries. The Biltmore has incredible options for alternative Valentiners.
Option 1: So you’re Valentine is…you. That’s okay, Sweetheart. The Biltmore is offering a live jazz performance and Belvedere Vodka and 10 Cane Rum drink specials tonight and tomorrow from 8 p.m. until midnight.
Option 2: Tomorrow you can enjoy Champagne, hors d’oeuvres and spa treatments from 8:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. Relish neck and scalp massage, hand massage, hand polish renew, revitalizing eye treatment, and a Thai massage demonstration in the Zen Spa Suite. Admission is $65 for Biltmore members, $75 for non-members.
Mommy, Daddy & Baby Valentine
The Biltmore is offering a Valentine’s cooking class tomorrow from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Parents and kids will learn to prepare popular sweets including a chocolate dessert. Plus, you’ll prepare other desserts to enjoy at home. Class is $60 per couple and $30 for second child.
Biltmore Coral Gales, 1200 Anastasia Ave., Coral Gables, 305-445-1926.
- Inside North Beach's Hilton Cabana & L'Echon Brasserie
- Top Miami Hotels For Fitness
- Miami Summer Hotel Pool Guide
- Flash Sale on Hotels Across Florida, The Caribbean & Latin America Available on First Day of Summer
- Eventstar Founder & CEO Alain Perez Takes Us Inside His Tent Business
- Where To Stay in Miami On Your Way To The World Cup in Brazil
- Sizzling Summer Savings at Hotels Across South Florida - New Deals Added!
- The Getaway: St. Kitts by Land & Sea
- Hotel Openings On The Horizon Across Miami
- The National Hotel Miami Beach Completes $12 Million Renovation