Casual fashion shows, live Caribbean and Brazilian rhythms and a pétanque tournament? Check out The Biltmore Coral Gables March line-up.
It’s a March-Miami day--finally. And as natives and visitors pray that the cold rebellion is over, it’s time to bring sexy back in the form of light, sleek dresses, breezy, linen suits and all the airy items one needs to look Miami-fresh at one of these Biltmore events...
Happy Hour at Cascade & Biltmore Bar
Sip mojitos and Merlot under Cascade’s waterfall or inside the beautiful Biltmore Bar.
When: 5 p.m. -7 p.m. from Monday -Friday
So you play pétanque? Or you just want to learn how? The Biltmore hosts tournaments in the guise of half-price Veuve Clicquot and Belvedere Vodka cocktails. Weekly drawings may award you a Sunday Champagne brunch for two.
When: 6 p.m. -8 p.m. on Tuesdays
Sip Malbec, Then Tango Tuesday
Tango dancer Monica Llobet hosts classes in the Biltmore Hotel’s Danielson Gallery. Group beginners’ classes are from 9 p.m. to 10 p.m. and advanced classes are from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. Students share the dance floor with experienced milongueros at 10 p.m. A cash bar of specially selected Argentinean wines will be available.
When: 8 p.m. -midnight on Tuesday, March 30, April 6 and April 20. Class and milonga is $15 per person.
Cocked Tales Relish Cocktails at Biltmore Bar
Groove to live jazz while sipping $5 to $9 cocktails, wines and Champagne. There’s a complimentary Chivas 18 tasting from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., and Neiman Marcus Coral Gables presents a casual modeling showcase. Nightly drawings at 7:30 p.m., 8 p.m., 8:30 p.m. and 9 p.m.
When: 5 p.m. -9 p.m. on Wednesdays
Brazilian Jazz at Cascade’s Bossa Nova Lounge
Relish half-price Bacardi and Grey Goose cocktails in a guise of Brazilian jazz with a bossa nova performance by singer and guitarist--Rose Max.
When: 6 p.m. -9 pm on Thursdays
Jazz Lounge at the Biltmore Bar
Sip on 10 Cane Rum and Belvedere Vodka cocktails while listening to classic jazz performances by Popo Delgado, Mike Levine, Silvano Monasterios and Gabriel Saenz.
When: 8 p.m. -midnight on Fridays & Saturdays
Live Caribbean Music by The Pool
Savor half-price 10 Cane and Bacardi Superior Rum cocktails and Cascade’s contemporary French-Caribbean cuisine while jamming to Caribbean acoustic guitar and flamenco rhythms by Jacky & Strings.
When: 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Sundays
For more info, call 305-913-3131 or visit www.biltmorehotel.com.
Biltmore Coral Gables, 1200 Anastasia Ave.
- Flash Sale on Hotels Across Florida, The Caribbean & Latin America Available on First Day of Summer
- Eventstar Founder & CEO Alain Perez Takes Us Inside His Tent Business
- Where To Stay in Miami On Your Way To The World Cup in Brazil
- Sizzling Summer Savings at Hotels Across South Florida - New Deals Added!
- The Getaway: St. Kitts by Land & Sea
- Hotel Openings On The Horizon Across Miami
- The National Hotel Miami Beach Completes $12 Million Renovation
- Think Hotel Group Has Big Plans For Collins Park Neighborhood
- Acqualina Resort & Spa Partners with YOGiiZA To Offer Personalized Yoga, Health & Wellness
- The Setai Miami Beach Launches New Luxury Ocean Suites Collection