Billy vs. Elton
Billy Joel's reactionto Elton John's decla-ration that the Piano Man needs rehab? One big shrug.
Billy Joel's reaction
ration that the Piano Man needs rehab? One big shrug.
In a statement Joel says: ``Elton is just being Elton.''
The new dad took his former touring partner to task in an interview for the latest issue of Rolling Stone, saying Joel needs to do ``something better with his life'' and get serious about rehab. He also said that the pair had to cancel many tours because of Joel's ``alcoholism.''
Joel's been in treatment twice.
There is life after The Bachelorette.
Season 4 winner (then loser) Jesse Csincsak and his wife, one-time Bachelor contestant Ann Lueders welcomed a boy named Noah in Colorado.
Csincsak split with Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas (rejected by twotime Bachelor Brad Womack) in 2008.
In other offspring news, late night host Craig Ferguson and his art dealer wife Megan also welcomed a baby boy. The tot's name is Liam.
PLEASE, NO MORE
Lindsay Lohan is in the spotlight again -- for all the wrong reasons.
Police got a search warrant to look for a $2,500 stolen necklace at the troubled actress' home near Venice Beach, Calif.
But before detectives could go, someone turned in the bling.
Now Lohan, who is on probation for a 2007 drunken driving case, is being investigated for possible grand theft.
The store in Venice reported the necklace stolen on Jan. 22, roughly three weeks after the Machete star was sprung from rehab.
On Our Radar
- Lil Wayne takes out loan
- Dance meets charity with SWAY
- Miami Heat players attend opening of new Edition Boutique.
- Donald Trump spends Turkey Day in Florida
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding