Billionaire Italian Couture
The luxe menswear boutique marks the Italian brand’s second U.S. door joining its sister in Las Vegas.
The lowdown: Allow us to parlay the billionth reason (pun intended) to visit the Miami Design District: Freshly minted Billionaire Italian Couture. The luxe menswear boutique marks the Italian brand’s second U.S. door joining its sister in Las Vegas.
The brainchild of eccentric businessman Flavio Briatore, Billionaire was established in 2005 with its sights set to revamp the wardrobes of discerning men with a taste for suave elegance. And caviar dreams.
The ‘hood and ambience: Moving into the converted Buena Vista Post Office (most recently Southstreet Restaurant & Bar), the building received a first-class facelift — you know, the kind only billionaires can afford. Decadent marble floors, gold fixtures and sleek furnishings create decidedly decadent atmosphere.
Highlights: Men who want to stand apart from the masses can scoop up the shop’s eponymous label of expertly crafted and exotic mens jeans, suits, outerwear, knitwear, active wear, shoes, accessories, swim, luggage and more. Here’s to champagne wishes, boys.
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- Kit and Ace Opens in Wynwood
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store