Bikini Barista coffee shop opening in Miami?
Ad seeks women ready to don 'tasteful, sexy and fashionable bikini uniforms'
Proof that Miami is finally embracing coffee culture: A help-wanted ad for a Bikini Barista shop (perhaps "bareista" is more fitting?), purportedly opening soon in midtown, popped up this week on Craigslist.
Are you a friendly and outgoing woman willing to wear a "tasteful, sexy and fashionable bikini uniform" while frothing cappuccinos and pulling espressos (perhaps "sexpresso" is more fitting? OK, we're done.)? Then they've got a job for you. Bonus: No experience necessary!
It's about time Miami got on the bikini barista train that originated with the new-wave coffee craze in the Pacific Northwest.
Florida is no stranger to bikini-based businesses: Miami Beach, of course, is home to the Bikini Bar; Pensacola has a bikini housecleaning service; and Ormond Beach is still mourning the closing of its Bikini Bottom Car Wash.
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week