Bikini Barista coffee shop opening in Miami?
Ad seeks women ready to don 'tasteful, sexy and fashionable bikini uniforms'
Proof that Miami is finally embracing coffee culture: A help-wanted ad for a Bikini Barista shop (perhaps "bareista" is more fitting?), purportedly opening soon in midtown, popped up this week on Craigslist.
Are you a friendly and outgoing woman willing to wear a "tasteful, sexy and fashionable bikini uniform" while frothing cappuccinos and pulling espressos (perhaps "sexpresso" is more fitting? OK, we're done.)? Then they've got a job for you. Bonus: No experience necessary!
It's about time Miami got on the bikini barista train that originated with the new-wave coffee craze in the Pacific Northwest.
Florida is no stranger to bikini-based businesses: Miami Beach, of course, is home to the Bikini Bar; Pensacola has a bikini housecleaning service; and Ormond Beach is still mourning the closing of its Bikini Bottom Car Wash.
- Brush up on grill skills at BLT Prime this weekend
- Flex your mussels at Bistro BE and Colette
- Freddo brings helado to Lincoln Road
- Craft beer dinners bubble up in Miami
- Best Burger in Miami? Zagat says db Bistro Moderne
- National Hotel appoints Gastón Sánchez as new executive chef
- Nobu celebrates 20 years with $120 omakase menu
- What's the Best? 5 Fantastic Fritas Cubanas
- Brickell and Miami's Design District are getting new Italian restaurants
- Las Olas gets a new Italian restaurant