Bikini Barista coffee shop opening in Miami?
Ad seeks women ready to don 'tasteful, sexy and fashionable bikini uniforms'
Proof that Miami is finally embracing coffee culture: A help-wanted ad for a Bikini Barista shop (perhaps "bareista" is more fitting?), purportedly opening soon in midtown, popped up this week on Craigslist.
Are you a friendly and outgoing woman willing to wear a "tasteful, sexy and fashionable bikini uniform" while frothing cappuccinos and pulling espressos (perhaps "sexpresso" is more fitting? OK, we're done.)? Then they've got a job for you. Bonus: No experience necessary!
It's about time Miami got on the bikini barista train that originated with the new-wave coffee craze in the Pacific Northwest.
Florida is no stranger to bikini-based businesses: Miami Beach, of course, is home to the Bikini Bar; Pensacola has a bikini housecleaning service; and Ormond Beach is still mourning the closing of its Bikini Bottom Car Wash.
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami
- Sesame Street adventures, character storytime & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Tapas and beer for $20 this month in Miami
- What's the Best? Five Spots for Late-Night Food in Miami
- 7 restaurant events to check out this month
- Mojito madness arrives at Villa Mayfair Friday, Sept 5