Bikini Barista coffee shop opening in Miami?
Ad seeks women ready to don 'tasteful, sexy and fashionable bikini uniforms'
Proof that Miami is finally embracing coffee culture: A help-wanted ad for a Bikini Barista shop (perhaps "bareista" is more fitting?), purportedly opening soon in midtown, popped up this week on Craigslist.
Are you a friendly and outgoing woman willing to wear a "tasteful, sexy and fashionable bikini uniform" while frothing cappuccinos and pulling espressos (perhaps "sexpresso" is more fitting? OK, we're done.)? Then they've got a job for you. Bonus: No experience necessary!
It's about time Miami got on the bikini barista train that originated with the new-wave coffee craze in the Pacific Northwest.
Florida is no stranger to bikini-based businesses: Miami Beach, of course, is home to the Bikini Bar; Pensacola has a bikini housecleaning service; and Ormond Beach is still mourning the closing of its Bikini Bottom Car Wash.
- Dining at these restaurants helps Pulse Orlando shooting victims
- Learn to grill from an Argentine master
- Chefs Aaron Brooks, Dena Marino and Jose Mendin collaborate on a one-night only dinner at Four SeasonsOrlando
- The best spots in Miami to celebrate International Sushi Day
- 3D Printed Candy arrives in Miami on June 1 at Dylan’s Candy Bar
- Coral Gables, Dadeland get anticipated new restaurants
- Beer milkshakes are a 'thing' and they're coming to Wynwood
- Brickell Restaurant Week begins today
- COYO Taco opens in Brickell today
- Celeb chef Michelle Bernstein out at Seagrape