Bikini Barista coffee shop opening in Miami?
Ad seeks women ready to don 'tasteful, sexy and fashionable bikini uniforms'
Proof that Miami is finally embracing coffee culture: A help-wanted ad for a Bikini Barista shop (perhaps "bareista" is more fitting?), purportedly opening soon in midtown, popped up this week on Craigslist.
Are you a friendly and outgoing woman willing to wear a "tasteful, sexy and fashionable bikini uniform" while frothing cappuccinos and pulling espressos (perhaps "sexpresso" is more fitting? OK, we're done.)? Then they've got a job for you. Bonus: No experience necessary!
It's about time Miami got on the bikini barista train that originated with the new-wave coffee craze in the Pacific Northwest.
Florida is no stranger to bikini-based businesses: Miami Beach, of course, is home to the Bikini Bar; Pensacola has a bikini housecleaning service; and Ormond Beach is still mourning the closing of its Bikini Bottom Car Wash.
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach