Bikes and Bikinis at Catalina
Betty Bangs Swimwear models take over and plenty of drink specials on Thursday night
The Catalina Hotel and Bay 6 Motorcycle Workshop are inviting everyone to "Bikes & Bikinis" on Thursday, Aug. 26 starting at 7 p.m.
Hosted by Nathan Lieberman, Sam Reich, and Betty Bangs Swimwear models, the event takes place at Maxine's Bistro Bar at The Catalina Hotel, located at 1756 Collins Ave. on Miami Beach.
There will be Smirnoff cocktails and Guiness beer specials during this cocktail reception where the models will be doing mini photo shoots on the display custom motorcycles throughout the night.
With DJs spinning a soundtrack to the night, guests can mingle and take pictures with the models on the bikes provided by Bay 6 Custom Motorcycles, a new motorcycle shop on Miami Beach.
- db Bistro Moderne Serves Up Art You Can Drink
- Summer in the city: DBGB, boozy fundraisers and bikini contests
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz
- Woodchuck Transforms The Annex in Wynwood into a Big Top for Gumption Cider Launch
- Go Drink This: Banjan Groove
- New Patrón lets you step up your Cinco de Mayo game
- Nahko and Medicine for the People at Grand Central, Dance Band Night, Electric Piquete & Buck 15 Redux
- Cinco de Mayo Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo
- Oculto Manor transforms Soho Studios into fun-house of secrets