Bikes and Bikinis at Catalina
Betty Bangs Swimwear models take over and plenty of drink specials on Thursday night
The Catalina Hotel and Bay 6 Motorcycle Workshop are inviting everyone to "Bikes & Bikinis" on Thursday, Aug. 26 starting at 7 p.m.
Hosted by Nathan Lieberman, Sam Reich, and Betty Bangs Swimwear models, the event takes place at Maxine's Bistro Bar at The Catalina Hotel, located at 1756 Collins Ave. on Miami Beach.
There will be Smirnoff cocktails and Guiness beer specials during this cocktail reception where the models will be doing mini photo shoots on the display custom motorcycles throughout the night.
With DJs spinning a soundtrack to the night, guests can mingle and take pictures with the models on the bikes provided by Bay 6 Custom Motorcycles, a new motorcycle shop on Miami Beach.
- Go Drink This: Greenhouse Smash
- Wynwood's Electric Pickle turns 6, throws weekend-long anniversary bash
- French house, condo cinema, food, drink and fests!
- Wynwood's new piano bar pops up at Cafeina on Thursday nights
- Go Drink This: Mixology for Two, an interactive session
- 'French Tuesdays' returns to South Beach nightlife
- Go Drink This: Cocktails for Two
- Basement Miami introduces weekly party for Hump Day enthusiasts and hip hop aficionados
- From Brooklyn to Wynwood: The Greatest Day Ever comes to Miami in May
- Go Drink This: I Rock Ruff & Stuff