Bikes and Bikinis at Catalina
Betty Bangs Swimwear models take over and plenty of drink specials on Thursday night
The Catalina Hotel and Bay 6 Motorcycle Workshop are inviting everyone to "Bikes & Bikinis" on Thursday, Aug. 26 starting at 7 p.m.
Hosted by Nathan Lieberman, Sam Reich, and Betty Bangs Swimwear models, the event takes place at Maxine's Bistro Bar at The Catalina Hotel, located at 1756 Collins Ave. on Miami Beach.
There will be Smirnoff cocktails and Guiness beer specials during this cocktail reception where the models will be doing mini photo shoots on the display custom motorcycles throughout the night.
With DJs spinning a soundtrack to the night, guests can mingle and take pictures with the models on the bikes provided by Bay 6 Custom Motorcycles, a new motorcycle shop on Miami Beach.
- Go Drink This: Espumita Cocktail
- Go Drink This: Ortanique Bacardi Mojito
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Tongue & Cheek in Miami Beach
- Go Drink This: Bombay Sapphire Negroni
- Bodega, Brandt's Break, Baboons and Audrina Patridge bring on the scene
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Tamarina in Brickell
- Go Drink This: Passion Fruit Cilantro Caipirinha
- db Bistro Moderne Serves Up Art You Can Drink
- Summer in the city: DBGB, boozy fundraisers and bikini contests
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz