Bikes and Bikinis at Catalina
Betty Bangs Swimwear models take over and plenty of drink specials on Thursday night
The Catalina Hotel and Bay 6 Motorcycle Workshop are inviting everyone to "Bikes & Bikinis" on Thursday, Aug. 26 starting at 7 p.m.
Hosted by Nathan Lieberman, Sam Reich, and Betty Bangs Swimwear models, the event takes place at Maxine's Bistro Bar at The Catalina Hotel, located at 1756 Collins Ave. on Miami Beach.
There will be Smirnoff cocktails and Guiness beer specials during this cocktail reception where the models will be doing mini photo shoots on the display custom motorcycles throughout the night.
With DJs spinning a soundtrack to the night, guests can mingle and take pictures with the models on the bikes provided by Bay 6 Custom Motorcycles, a new motorcycle shop on Miami Beach.
- 13 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - April 29-May 1
- 9 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- Discounted drinks & designer duds, Yandel & Gadiel for free, missing matzo, and an ode to Drake
- 13 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - April 15-17
- New Pubbelly venture: PB Station in downtown
- 12 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - April 8-10
- Piano playing in Wynwood, Macy's parading at Icon, pop culture on the Gale rooftop & Led Zep yoga @ Anatomy at 1220
- 12 Best Events in Miami this Weekend - April 1-3
- Crab racing & beer in Wynwood, art auctions & pig at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
- 9 great events in Miami this weekend - March 25-27