Bikes and Bikinis at Catalina
Betty Bangs Swimwear models take over and plenty of drink specials on Thursday night
The Catalina Hotel and Bay 6 Motorcycle Workshop are inviting everyone to "Bikes & Bikinis" on Thursday, Aug. 26 starting at 7 p.m.
Hosted by Nathan Lieberman, Sam Reich, and Betty Bangs Swimwear models, the event takes place at Maxine's Bistro Bar at The Catalina Hotel, located at 1756 Collins Ave. on Miami Beach.
There will be Smirnoff cocktails and Guiness beer specials during this cocktail reception where the models will be doing mini photo shoots on the display custom motorcycles throughout the night.
With DJs spinning a soundtrack to the night, guests can mingle and take pictures with the models on the bikes provided by Bay 6 Custom Motorcycles, a new motorcycle shop on Miami Beach.
- Go Drink This: Coquito
- Handcrafted Holiday Martinis: Give the Gift of Elegance at Home
- Celebrate New Year's Eve in Miami
- Go Drink This: Paint Your Own Negroni
- A Mad Zoo at Grand Central, Wunderbar!, Kooky Cosplay, and Chanukah Yachting
- Go Drink This: Gin Punch
- The music, the madness and the art of the party
- Go Drink This: Walk This Way
- Death & Co alive & well in Miami, art before Basel, bargain beach club, Brazilian nights & pool pop-up
- Go Drink This: Spicy Sipper