Big moves for Matt Damon
In private life
Tinseltown superstar Matt Damon, who put his Miami Beach house on the market for $20 million a few days ago, has rented out the fancy Sugar Beach Resort in St. Lucia this weekend. The whole five-star resort, all 78 rooms. Word is the Ocean’s Eleven star, 42, is having a few friends over for the renewal of his wedding vows with wife Luciana Barroso, 37, a former nightclub waitress in Miami Beach and Fort Lauderdale. Among the buds expected on the island: George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta Jones and plenty others. The whole shindig is expected to cost Oscar winner Damon a cool half-million.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz