Big moves for Matt Damon
In private life
Tinseltown superstar Matt Damon, who put his Miami Beach house on the market for $20 million a few days ago, has rented out the fancy Sugar Beach Resort in St. Lucia this weekend. The whole five-star resort, all 78 rooms. Word is the Ocean’s Eleven star, 42, is having a few friends over for the renewal of his wedding vows with wife Luciana Barroso, 37, a former nightclub waitress in Miami Beach and Fort Lauderdale. Among the buds expected on the island: George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta Jones and plenty others. The whole shindig is expected to cost Oscar winner Damon a cool half-million.
On Our Radar
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love
- Will Smith seen relaxing at Zuma
- Local designer wins Lifetime's 'Under the Gunn'
- 'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out
- Austin Mahone celebrates 18th birthday
- Miracle Myles: Myles Chefetz's South of Fifth takeover continues with Prime Private
- Fashion designer Ariana Rockefeller at Alene Too
- Rafael Nadal spends time in presidential suite
- Mayim Bialik is a geek and plays one on TV