Big moves for Matt Damon
In private life
Tinseltown superstar Matt Damon, who put his Miami Beach house on the market for $20 million a few days ago, has rented out the fancy Sugar Beach Resort in St. Lucia this weekend. The whole five-star resort, all 78 rooms. Word is the Ocean’s Eleven star, 42, is having a few friends over for the renewal of his wedding vows with wife Luciana Barroso, 37, a former nightclub waitress in Miami Beach and Fort Lauderdale. Among the buds expected on the island: George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta Jones and plenty others. The whole shindig is expected to cost Oscar winner Damon a cool half-million.
On Our Radar
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall