Big moves for Matt Damon
In private life
Tinseltown superstar Matt Damon, who put his Miami Beach house on the market for $20 million a few days ago, has rented out the fancy Sugar Beach Resort in St. Lucia this weekend. The whole five-star resort, all 78 rooms. Word is the Ocean’s Eleven star, 42, is having a few friends over for the renewal of his wedding vows with wife Luciana Barroso, 37, a former nightclub waitress in Miami Beach and Fort Lauderdale. Among the buds expected on the island: George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta Jones and plenty others. The whole shindig is expected to cost Oscar winner Damon a cool half-million.
On Our Radar
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz