Big moves for Matt Damon
In private life
Tinseltown superstar Matt Damon, who put his Miami Beach house on the market for $20 million a few days ago, has rented out the fancy Sugar Beach Resort in St. Lucia this weekend. The whole five-star resort, all 78 rooms. Word is the Ocean’s Eleven star, 42, is having a few friends over for the renewal of his wedding vows with wife Luciana Barroso, 37, a former nightclub waitress in Miami Beach and Fort Lauderdale. Among the buds expected on the island: George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta Jones and plenty others. The whole shindig is expected to cost Oscar winner Damon a cool half-million.
On Our Radar
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Udonis Haslem opens Starbucks in Miami
- Which Miami neighborhood will be the next to be ‘Art-Washed’?
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida