Big Boi heads to Mansion
Big Boi will be In the Studio with the 400 Club at Mansion celebrating his signing deal with Def Jam Records, while Miami's #1 female promoter, Simply Jess celebrates her birthday!
The 400 Club is doing it again, fabulous entertainment, A-List celebrity guests, an array of gorgeously handsome and beautiful guests, and the best in hip-hop music. This time in the Studio with the 400 Club is doing it up really big with international superstar producer, recording artist, actor, and amazing rapper from the hit duo Outkast, Big Boi! He’s heading to Miami to do what we Miamians do best, PARTY, PARTY, PARTY! He recently made a huge deal and signed to Universal Music Groups Def Jam label and he’s looking to celebrate. He’s not just going to have a small sit down dinner, he’s looking to tear it up, bottles poppin’, sparklers all over, it’s a major event, which needs a major celebration.
Mansion is definitely going to be on FIYAH! Not only is Big Boi doing his thing, but it’s also the birthday bash of the sexy Miss Simply Jess. She’s one of the original ladies of the 400 Club and has become of Miami’s hottest female promoters. From partying with celebs, to strutting her stuff on the runway, this chick is for sure one of the hottest VIP hosts there is. It’s her birthday, what better way to commemorate another year of life than with all the fabulous people of the 400 Life by her side.
This event will be extremely packed and dress code will be strictly enforced. Dress in style and prepare to have your pictures taken, I’m sure Jess is going to have lots of photographers there to capture her amazing day. Resident DJ’s Konflikt and Affect will be in full force for this spectacular night, everyone better be on the dancefloor. If you want to avoid a mission at the door you can get your tickets early at WantTickets.com. The price is only $23, not bad for a night hanging out with Big Boi and Simply Jess. Doors open at 11pm; don’t be late, and don’t forget to congratulate Big Boi and wish Jess a Happy Birthday!
- 13 things you can't miss this President's Day Weekend - Feb. 12-14
- Go Drink This: Tropical Hot Tea Toddy
- Free Whiskey, rooftop revelry & parties for those who love and couldn't care less about the Super Bowl
- Things to do this weekend in Miami - Jan. 29-31
- Naughty By Nature at LIV, Fashion on Film at Bal Harbour, The Art of Rum and Spam
- Miami Latin Nightclubs
- Happy hours, Pink Floyd yoga, Trick Daddy, jazz & Nu Deco
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 22-24
- Life in Color returns to Miami with Jack U, Zeds Dead, Steve Aoki and more
- Go Drink This: Proper Rum and Coke