Big Boi back for 10/10/10
Big Boi of Outkast will headline Trinumeral at Grand Central in Miami on October 10.
Trinumeral featuring Big Boi
October 10, 2010
697 N. Miami Ave.
Miami, FL 33136
- Skew It On The Bar-B
- Rosa Parks
- So Fresh, So Clean
- Ms. Jackson
- General Patton
- Follow Us (feat. Vonnegutt)
- Daddy Fat Sax
- Ghetto Musick
- B.O.B. (Bombs Over Baghdad)
- Star Wars (feat. C-Bone)
- The Way You Move
- Player’s Ball
- Elevators (Me & You)
- Shine Blockas
- Fo Yo Sorrows
- Shutterbugg (feat. Cutty)
- Kryptonite (I’m On It) (feat. C-Bone)
- You Ain’t No DJ
Those silly enough to miss Big Boi's free MySpace performance at SOBE Live in Miami Beach in August have a chance for redemption.
The Atlanta rapper (and half of Grammy-winning hip-hop duo Outkast) will headline the Trinumeral festival at Grand Central in Miami on Sunday, October 10.
If his recent South Florida show was any indication, fans are in for a treat: He performed with a DJ, bassist, guitarist, and two trumpet players, and tackled songs spanning his 16-year career.
Although he will surely emphasize newer singles like "Shutterbugg" and "Follow Us" from his recently released Def Jam Records solo debut, Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty, his set also usually features Outkast classics and deep cuts like "The Way You Move," "Skew It On The Bar-B," "B.O.B. (Bombs Over Baghdad)" and "Player's Ball."
The show also features performances by experimental Taiwanese electronic act Mochipet, Miami hip-hop bands ¡MAYDAY! and ArtOfficial, Juan Basshead and Bowie Van Ling.
Doors open at 9 p.m. and tickets are available at Wantickets.com for $32.02.
Music in Miami
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis play Fillmore Miami Beach on Jan. 19
- Nick Jonas heads to Miami to perform sexy R&B hits
- Lazy Sunday takes on a new meaning with Fool's Gold Day Off music event
- Dweezil Zappa honors his father's legacy in South Florida concert
- Rick Springfield brings tour to South Florida
- Amtrac Takes Over Basement This Friday, August 28
- The Mowgli’s play two free pop-up sets on Miami Beach on Monday
- Life In Color Early Bird Tickets Are Now On Sale
- Concert Review: Ariana Grande's tour stops in South Florida for an energetic homecoming
- Do Not Sit On the Furniture Kicks Off Independence Day Weekend with Nora En Pure