Big Boi back for 10/10/10
Big Boi of Outkast will headline Trinumeral at Grand Central in Miami on October 10.
Those silly enough to miss Big Boi's free MySpace performance at SOBE Live in Miami Beach in August have a chance for redemption.
The Atlanta rapper (and half of Grammy-winning hip-hop duo Outkast) will headline the Trinumeral festival at Grand Central in Miami on Sunday, October 10.
If his recent South Florida show was any indication, fans are in for a treat: He performed with a DJ, bassist, guitarist, and two trumpet players, and tackled songs spanning his 16-year career.
Although he will surely emphasize newer singles like "Shutterbugg" and "Follow Us" from his recently released Def Jam Records solo debut, Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty, his set also usually features Outkast classics and deep cuts like "The Way You Move," "Skew It On The Bar-B," "B.O.B. (Bombs Over Baghdad)" and "Player's Ball."
The show also features performances by experimental Taiwanese electronic act Mochipet, Miami hip-hop bands ¡MAYDAY! and ArtOfficial, Juan Basshead and Bowie Van Ling.
Doors open at 9 p.m. and tickets are available at Wantickets.com for $32.02.
Trinumeral featuring Big Boi
October 10, 2010
697 N. Miami Ave.
Miami, FL 33136
- Skew It On The Bar-B
- Rosa Parks
- So Fresh, So Clean
- Ms. Jackson
- General Patton
- Follow Us (feat. Vonnegutt)
- Daddy Fat Sax
- Ghetto Musick
- B.O.B. (Bombs Over Baghdad)
- Star Wars (feat. C-Bone)
- The Way You Move
- Player’s Ball
- Elevators (Me & You)
- Shine Blockas
- Fo Yo Sorrows
- Shutterbugg (feat. Cutty)
- Kryptonite (I’m On It) (feat. C-Bone)
- You Ain’t No DJ
Music in Miami
- Best of the Best returns for the tenth year with dancehall and reggae stars
- Review: Beyoncé slays on Formation tour’s opening night in Miami
- 7 reasons to see Andy Grammer at the Fontainebleau this Saturday
- Up-and-coming country star Kelsea Ballerini ready to take Tortuga Music Festival by storm this week
- Concert Review: Pearl Jam Packs a Punch at American Airlines Arena
- Tortuga Music Festival announces lineup, ticket sales
- A 7-year-old reviews Bruce Springsteen’s ‘The River Tour’ concert
- Concert Review: Bruce Springsteen captivates with a performance that displays a depth of emotions
- 9 signs you’re addicted to Bruce Springsteen
- Aretha Franklin joins Usher, Janelle Monae at 2016 Jazz in the Gardens Music Festival