Big announcement from Michelle Bernstein forthcoming
Rumors of the closures of Crumb on Parchment & Sra. Martinez are greatly exaggerated--or are they?
We have been hearing some crummy murmurs about a few Michelle Bernstein restaurants lately: that Design District breakfast and lunch cafe Crumb on Parchment is closing on top of previous allegations of Sra. Martinez packing up and leaving the district for more northern pastures, those which were vaguely brushed off back in May. Bernstein's camp denies both--but says there is news that they won't share with us just yet. Some say Bernstein has been looking into new venues in the Design District which could mean she's opening restaurants, not closing any. A restaurant insider told us anonymously that "If I was a betting man I’d put a thousand bucks on Sra. closing." Ever so cagey, Camp Bernstein told us that “The rumors of Crumb closing and Sra. moving are untrue. News about new developments in our world forthcoming.” That news is allegedly coming sometime tomorrow.
- TiramesU leaving Lincoln Road, moving to SoFi
- Museum director dishes at Daniel Boulud's Miami bistro
- Tap 79 Bar & Grill opens in Miami's Shorecrest
- Riviera Focacceria Italiana opens in midtown Miami
- Sriracha House slings heat in South Beach
- David's Cafe on Collins closing after 37 years
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Pubbelly introduces PB Fish, a seafood pop-up at PB Steak starting April 8
- AQ by Acqualina, featuring Dewey LoSasso & Hiro's Yakko San
- Mansion morphing into "Miami-style country western line dancing" club with Blue Collar's Danny Serfer serving "large plates"