Big announcement from Michelle Bernstein forthcoming
Rumors of the closures of Crumb on Parchment & Sra. Martinez are greatly exaggerated--or are they?
We have been hearing some crummy murmurs about a few Michelle Bernstein restaurants lately: that Design District breakfast and lunch cafe Crumb on Parchment is closing on top of previous allegations of Sra. Martinez packing up and leaving the district for more northern pastures, those which were vaguely brushed off back in May. Bernstein's camp denies both--but says there is news that they won't share with us just yet. Some say Bernstein has been looking into new venues in the Design District which could mean she's opening restaurants, not closing any. A restaurant insider told us anonymously that "If I was a betting man I’d put a thousand bucks on Sra. closing." Ever so cagey, Camp Bernstein told us that “The rumors of Crumb closing and Sra. moving are untrue. News about new developments in our world forthcoming.” That news is allegedly coming sometime tomorrow.
- Ms. Cheezious giving away free food & swag today in The Hangover Part III promo
- Executive Chef Wanted: E. Michael Reidt out at Area 31
- Social media stalking travel app names Perricone's as Miami's #1 restaurant
- As the Rumor Mill Churns: Il Mulino to South Beach & a blind item
- Umami Burger South Beach opening at 11 a.m. May 10
- Cipriani opening Friday, May 10
- Area 31 expands outdoor terrace while indoors gets a revamp
- World of Beer Midtown opening May 6
- Michael Mina reportedly opening second Miami restaurant in the Fontainebleau
- STK Miami closed for a "disco nap"