Big announcement from Michelle Bernstein forthcoming
Rumors of the closures of Crumb on Parchment & Sra. Martinez are greatly exaggerated--or are they?
We have been hearing some crummy murmurs about a few Michelle Bernstein restaurants lately: that Design District breakfast and lunch cafe Crumb on Parchment is closing on top of previous allegations of Sra. Martinez packing up and leaving the district for more northern pastures, those which were vaguely brushed off back in May. Bernstein's camp denies both--but says there is news that they won't share with us just yet. Some say Bernstein has been looking into new venues in the Design District which could mean she's opening restaurants, not closing any. A restaurant insider told us anonymously that "If I was a betting man I’d put a thousand bucks on Sra. closing." Ever so cagey, Camp Bernstein told us that “The rumors of Crumb closing and Sra. moving are untrue. News about new developments in our world forthcoming.” That news is allegedly coming sometime tomorrow.
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar