Big announcement from Michelle Bernstein forthcoming
Rumors of the closures of Crumb on Parchment & Sra. Martinez are greatly exaggerated--or are they?
We have been hearing some crummy murmurs about a few Michelle Bernstein restaurants lately: that Design District breakfast and lunch cafe Crumb on Parchment is closing on top of previous allegations of Sra. Martinez packing up and leaving the district for more northern pastures, those which were vaguely brushed off back in May. Bernstein's camp denies both--but says there is news that they won't share with us just yet. Some say Bernstein has been looking into new venues in the Design District which could mean she's opening restaurants, not closing any. A restaurant insider told us anonymously that "If I was a betting man I’d put a thousand bucks on Sra. closing." Ever so cagey, Camp Bernstein told us that “The rumors of Crumb closing and Sra. moving are untrue. News about new developments in our world forthcoming.” That news is allegedly coming sometime tomorrow.
- The Local Craft Food & Drink launches new menu at open-to-public party tonight
- Morimoto South Beach launches $65 'Greatest Hits' menu
- Vikram Katoch appointed new executive chef at Bianca
- Restaurant-season slowdown hits Miami
- Caviar launches Miami delivery service from Blue Collar, Miami Smokers and more
- BBQ night at Harry's Pizzeria
- Munch, munch, pass: 4/20 dinner sparks up at Eating House in Coral Gables
- Lindsay Autry, Xavier Torres, Todd Erickson, Jason Pringle, & Richard Hales to compete in Cochon 555
- Phuc-in Yay! Phuc Yea! Vietnamese pop-up to go permanent mid-May
- Coya Miami opening Thursday, February 19