A bicoastal DJ Laz returns to Miami radio
Still spending time in L.A.
DJ Laz will not be silenced in South Florida. His new home: 106.7. The bilingual radio station plays contemporary hits by Pitbull, Don Omar, Rihanna, Enrique Iglesias, Jennifer Lopez, Daddy Yankee, Wisin & Yandel, FloRida, Prince Royce, Aventura, and more. It used to be a stop for just romantic tunes, but recently changed format as the home of The DJ Laz Morning Show, We are Miami. Laz’s show, which debuted July 4, is his own style. Listen to him daily from 6 a.m.- 10 a.m. He will continue to air a separate show for the West Coast market on LA 96.3FM. “I’ve been having a blast doing Morning’s LA, and when SBS offered me the opportunity to launch another radio station in Miami, I was excited for the opportunity to bring my talents back to Miami,'' the former Power 96 DJ said. "My partnership with SBS has now allowed me to branch my brand from the East Coast to the West Coast and I’m excited to be able to do mornings in both major markets."
On Our Radar
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too
- Shark Tank investor swims into Miami
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how