A bicoastal DJ Laz returns to Miami radio
Still spending time in L.A.
DJ Laz will not be silenced in South Florida. His new home: 106.7. The bilingual radio station plays contemporary hits by Pitbull, Don Omar, Rihanna, Enrique Iglesias, Jennifer Lopez, Daddy Yankee, Wisin & Yandel, FloRida, Prince Royce, Aventura, and more. It used to be a stop for just romantic tunes, but recently changed format as the home of The DJ Laz Morning Show, We are Miami. Laz’s show, which debuted July 4, is his own style. Listen to him daily from 6 a.m.- 10 a.m. He will continue to air a separate show for the West Coast market on LA 96.3FM. “I’ve been having a blast doing Morning’s LA, and when SBS offered me the opportunity to launch another radio station in Miami, I was excited for the opportunity to bring my talents back to Miami,'' the former Power 96 DJ said. "My partnership with SBS has now allowed me to branch my brand from the East Coast to the West Coast and I’m excited to be able to do mornings in both major markets."
On Our Radar
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity