A bicoastal DJ Laz returns to Miami radio
Still spending time in L.A.
DJ Laz will not be silenced in South Florida. His new home: 106.7. The bilingual radio station plays contemporary hits by Pitbull, Don Omar, Rihanna, Enrique Iglesias, Jennifer Lopez, Daddy Yankee, Wisin & Yandel, FloRida, Prince Royce, Aventura, and more. It used to be a stop for just romantic tunes, but recently changed format as the home of The DJ Laz Morning Show, We are Miami. Laz’s show, which debuted July 4, is his own style. Listen to him daily from 6 a.m.- 10 a.m. He will continue to air a separate show for the West Coast market on LA 96.3FM. “I’ve been having a blast doing Morning’s LA, and when SBS offered me the opportunity to launch another radio station in Miami, I was excited for the opportunity to bring my talents back to Miami,'' the former Power 96 DJ said. "My partnership with SBS has now allowed me to branch my brand from the East Coast to the West Coast and I’m excited to be able to do mornings in both major markets."
On Our Radar
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails
- Mrs Chris Bosh christened sparkling new parking spot