Bianca brings brunch back to the Delano
Sushi, shellfish, pasta & more at Bianca brunch
1685 Collins Ave.
When the Blue Door shut, so did brunch at the Delano, but with Bianca, another door has opened and now on Sundays, you can eat your way through it with a spread priced at $55 for adults and $25 for kids 12 and under. In addition to the usual breakfast fare, there's also a selection of sushi and rolls from the hotel's Umi Sushi & Sake Bar, a carving station with rosemary prime rib, Bianca's signature homemade pastas, charcuterie, shellfish and more. Included in the price is a Bellini or Bella (strawberry puree, Prosecco and fresh lemon) cocktail and reduced valet parking. Brunch kicks off on Mother's Day and will take place every Sunday thereafter from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tobacco Road goes adrift: A Miamian's lament of historic bar's corporate partnership
- Pascal Oudin's Brasserie Central opening soon at Merrick Park
- From 1826 to 50 Eggs: Danny Grant to helm 'two new concepts' for John Kunkel's growing culinary empire
- Exclusive! Top Chef Masters' Patricia Yeo is Khong River House's new executive chef
- Japanese speakeasy BLK Orchid opening at Townhouse Hotel Oct. 17
- Coyo Taco Wynwood opening mid November
- Kris Wessel's A.I.R. near Lincoln Road closing after less than 2 months
- Miami Smokers opening retail shop & deli in Little Havana
- Chef Jeremiah's swinesational P.I.G. 5 lineup announced!
- Tickets now on sale for LUCKYRICE Festival's 5th Anniversary by Bombay Sapphire East and hosted by Masaharu Morimoto