Bianca brings brunch back to the Delano
Sushi, shellfish, pasta & more at Bianca brunch
1685 Collins Ave.
When the Blue Door shut, so did brunch at the Delano, but with Bianca, another door has opened and now on Sundays, you can eat your way through it with a spread priced at $55 for adults and $25 for kids 12 and under. In addition to the usual breakfast fare, there's also a selection of sushi and rolls from the hotel's Umi Sushi & Sake Bar, a carving station with rosemary prime rib, Bianca's signature homemade pastas, charcuterie, shellfish and more. Included in the price is a Bellini or Bella (strawberry puree, Prosecco and fresh lemon) cocktail and reduced valet parking. Brunch kicks off on Mother's Day and will take place every Sunday thereafter from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood