Bianca brings brunch back to the Delano
Sushi, shellfish, pasta & more at Bianca brunch
1685 Collins Ave.
When the Blue Door shut, so did brunch at the Delano, but with Bianca, another door has opened and now on Sundays, you can eat your way through it with a spread priced at $55 for adults and $25 for kids 12 and under. In addition to the usual breakfast fare, there's also a selection of sushi and rolls from the hotel's Umi Sushi & Sake Bar, a carving station with rosemary prime rib, Bianca's signature homemade pastas, charcuterie, shellfish and more. Included in the price is a Bellini or Bella (strawberry puree, Prosecco and fresh lemon) cocktail and reduced valet parking. Brunch kicks off on Mother's Day and will take place every Sunday thereafter from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Golden Fig opening to the public July 27
- Hyde Beach Kitchen+Cocktails coming to Hallandale Beach later this summer
- Chef Allen Susser delivers a sustainable seafood dinner
- Wapo Taco! opening Coral Gables location Friday July 10 with free tacos & beer
- Golden Fig farmhouse restaurant opening late summer in ex OTC space
- Pierre's, Morada Beach Cafe off the market with new executive chef, Ishmael Toro
- Dinner at La Savina at Mondrian out; Brooklyn's Momo Sushi Shack 'pop-up' in
- Ted's at YoungArts closed
- LGBT Night at Dos Caminos
- OTC closes in Brickell after 3-year run