Bianca brings brunch back to the Delano
Sushi, shellfish, pasta & more at Bianca brunch
1685 Collins Ave.
When the Blue Door shut, so did brunch at the Delano, but with Bianca, another door has opened and now on Sundays, you can eat your way through it with a spread priced at $55 for adults and $25 for kids 12 and under. In addition to the usual breakfast fare, there's also a selection of sushi and rolls from the hotel's Umi Sushi & Sake Bar, a carving station with rosemary prime rib, Bianca's signature homemade pastas, charcuterie, shellfish and more. Included in the price is a Bellini or Bella (strawberry puree, Prosecco and fresh lemon) cocktail and reduced valet parking. Brunch kicks off on Mother's Day and will take place every Sunday thereafter from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tommy Hilfiger is buying, redoing The Raleigh; no comment from Michael Schwartz on restaurant's fate
- Carla Pellegrino's Touché Rooftop Lounge & Restaurant opening April 3
- The Villa by Barton G relaunches restaurant as Il Sole
- Java junkies! Tell us about your incurable coffee addiction & win a Keurig Special Edition Brewing System
- Bâoli does Omakase
- Hot sauce, happy hour & pinatas with free stuff at Huahua's Taqueria
- Locals, legends in the galley at SOBEWFF's Ocean Liner Dinner at The Wolfsonian
- Matt Ratcliffe, ex BLT Steak chef de cuisine, heads to Palm Beach as Buccan & Imoto execu chef
- Newly crowned Prince of Porc, Pubbelly's Jose Mendin, giving away free food Feb 20
- When one restaurant closes in Miami . . . another allegedly opens